CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

I hate BPR

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 09:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I hate BPR

Went to the dealer yesterday to pick up a new K&N filter for my Brute 750. While I was there, to make a long story short, I test drove a new red 800 outlander. Holy cow is this a machine. I rode it in a small track/trail they have set up out back filled with bumps and switchbacks. The power is unbelivable, I did't realize how much of a gap there is between the most powerfull (Outty 800) and the second most powerfull (750 Brute) ATV. Power is great but what really sold me is the ride and handling, it is second to none as far as utility machines. It seems as if BPR took the best qualities of the top machines and rolled into one ATV. It has the engine of the Kaw, the ride of a Polaris and the handling of a Rincon. So needless to say, I hate BPR for making me sell my Brute and spend 8200 on a new 800. This is for the standard (non XT) model. How does this compare with the rest of the country, is it a fare deal? I was ready to trade the Brute right there but they only wanted to give me 4700.00 for it. So I put the Brute up for sale this morning. Do you think 5500 is a good price considering new 750's list for 7800 and I have a new set of C-series mounted on ATR's along with a winch and only 800miles on it.

Old 04-05-2006, 10:48 AM
Pro Rider
Default I hate BPR

While I cannot answer the questions you have, you got me with this one. I thought we were about to have another guy starting crap. Congrats on the new and IMPROVED ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And enjoy

Old 04-05-2006, 10:57 AM
Pro Rider
Default I hate BPR

No crap here. It only took one ride to see the light. Just thought I would share the experience.

Old 04-05-2006, 11:58 AM
Pro Rider
Default I hate BPR

Man, I had to crack my knuckles before I opened this thread... I though it was going to be on. By the way its BRP(Bombardier Recreational Products) not BPR... If you were starting **** I was going to mess with you about that, but seeing as you are now a fan its just a heads up, and a welcome to the family.

Old 04-05-2006, 12:11 PM
Trailblazer
Default I hate BPR

My bouncer days were comin back to me. I had to sign in and put my 2 cents in until I open the thread. Once people ride a BRP, it's like you finally open your eyes after riding around with them shut. Welcome and Follow the Light. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-05-2006, 01:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default I hate BPR

Didn't mean to "almost" open a bad can of worms, it sure gets people's attention though. I just noticed that I put BPR instead of BRP, darn dyslexia. I didn’t get the bike yet, I want to sell the Brute first to cushion the blow that my account is going to take. Hope I can sell it quickly, before the nice weather really hits.

Old 04-05-2006, 02:20 PM
Trailblazer
Default I hate BPR

"I hate BRP" is just a pretty bold statement in a Bombardier Forum. You were ruffling a few feathers thats all. That is why we read the whole blog first. Now if you said you hate Honda or Kaw's in here you might not have caught so many people off guard that’s all.

Old 04-05-2006, 02:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default I hate BPR

point made[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-05-2006, 02:30 PM
Pro Rider
Default I hate BPR

Actually, it was pretty smart!!! You will got everyone to look at your thread this way. Best chance for someone who knows answers to your questions to take a glance at it......Well once they calm down anyway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Pro Rider
Default I hate BPR

Right on [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: I hate BPR