CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Sandbomber/HPR/Ondunes BREAKING records

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 06:07 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sandbomber/HPR/Ondunes BREAKING records

what about yamaha?

Old 04-08-2006, 10:50 PM
amd
Pro Rider

3.90's Thats what Im talking about right there......Great jobs guys!!!!!!!

Bomb all the way!!!!

Old 04-09-2006, 11:27 AM
Pro Rider

In a word AWESOME......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-09-2006, 04:01 PM
Pro Rider
Runs a DS870 that will flat out Shit and Git!

Originally posted by: Yamaha660R
Has Kenz or any Rappy's showed up yet?
Only three Raptors made it to PS.

Scott's Atv stock frame all motor Raptor ran 4.4 Friday in the limited class, very impressive stock frame Raptor.

Finishline's drag Raptor was just completed, and was unable to make a clean pass. When they are able to sort it out it should be really strong as it previously ran a 4.4 on the motor.

KMS turbo Raptor ran a 4.21 in qualifying, but was eliminated later due to a big nitrous backfire. Kelly told me that bike weighed 480lbs in it's stock frame.

A week or so ago, they added the 4 stroke single cylinder class(all motor no additives) to run on friday. If the word had gotten out on that, there probably would have been more Raptors there for that class.

Old 04-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img], the KMS Turbo Raptor weighs 480 lbs???? Since a Turbo setup weighs about 40 lbs, what else did they add to get the weight up so high?...............or were you including the rider?

Old 04-09-2006, 06:42 PM
Pro Rider
Runs a DS870 that will flat out Shit and Git!

I don't know...he gave me the weight, go ask him there buddy. The bike looked like it did on the show room floor except the extended swingarm, turbo, intercooler, nitrous bottle, and wheelie bar. 660r asked about Raptors, I was just telling him what was there.

Old 04-09-2006, 06:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Guys, I really appreciate your support in this quest that we are all trying to break the 3 sec barrier on a DS. But please wish me all the luck in the world that I can cut a good light to make this as competitive as possible. I gave up 2 tenths yesterday on light alone. We ran a 4.4 pass with a terrible light compared to the competitor. Not to make any excuses but I have NEVER ran on a Pro Tree at all. Just keep the rally going because we had only 2 DS's in the hunt yesterday. But after talking to CP Customs, Craig agreed to drive 3 hrs back to his shop to build MRHP some spindles for his rigid after he tweaked them on Thursday night. He was suppose to have them back to Eric by midnight last night. If that happened then we should have 3 DS's back in the hunt. AZsand's bike is suppose to be running good today as well. If that is the case then we will have that much more backup to get this done. I truly believe history will be made today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
That was awesome of Craig, to help out like that. Having to drive all that way, spending his time and money to help out another competitor. Big thanks needs to go out to him for doing that. Without it Eric would have not won the trophies.

Old 04-09-2006, 06:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

what times did AZSAND run? what problems did he have with turbo?

Old 04-09-2006, 08:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

WOW what a week!!!! First thanks to cp and choose for helping to make the 3.96 happen with the help on making the spindles and force fed for the help, thanks to all the guys like Guy and Jeff helping with there own parts to help us make the 2 stroke single cly guys cry LOL I only have a quick min to post with family in La. It will be a race of a life time for me but the credit will go to Eric and Randall for the hard work making the DS rock to a new high and thanks guys for letting me ride along with you guys. All you DS guys are true friends and family as this quest moves to new levels. THANKS THANKS THANKS TO ALL FOR ALL THE HELP I would miss a few so I will say to all the forum guys it was so nice to meet all of you guys and gals. I will be in touch as soon a possible [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-09-2006, 08:19 PM
Pro Rider

nice work buddy. we knew a ds would getrdone. congrats.

Quick Reply: Sandbomber/HPR/Ondunes BREAKING records