CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Sandbomber/HPR/Ondunes BREAKING records

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 11:15 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sandbomber/HPR/Ondunes BREAKING records

I am guessing very high RPMs

Old 04-10-2006, 11:23 PM
Pro Rider - Oldham Racing
BUILDS THE FASTEST DS's ON THE PLANET!

Want a hot DS, or maybe one of the fastest DS's on the planet? This is the man to contact!

I was shifting three times crossing the line in high gear with 81+ roll out. Could have went a little faster with less gear cuz I was pulling the finish line at peak tq instead of peak hp.

222 went 75mph on motor! Now that was impressive.

Old 04-10-2006, 11:25 PM

Want a hot DS, or maybe one of the fastest DS's on the planet? This is the man to contact!

Originally posted by: Sandaholic
I am guessing very high RPMs

You aint a kiddin!

Old 04-11-2006, 12:47 AM
Range Rover

whats the top rpm of your ds, mister hp? And is that 80mph at the end of 300feets?

Old 04-11-2006, 01:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

breaking records, axles and hearts LOL

Old 04-14-2006, 12:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MisterHP
I was shifting three times crossing the line in high gear with 81+ roll out. Could have went a little faster with less gear cuz I was pulling the finish line at peak tq instead of peak hp.

Are you aware that the rollouts listed on the paddles are not true? I have a pair of 79's that measure around 23.5" tall NOT including the paddles. the height from paddle tip to paddle tip does not determine the MPH at a given rotational speed.

Old 04-14-2006, 12:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hey Scooby, with all due respect, is it just me or does it just seem to me that your always trying to contradict or question everything MrHp or 222 posts now days?

Old 04-14-2006, 05:33 PM

Originally posted by: ScoobyDFW
Originally posted by: MisterHP

Are you aware that the rollouts listed on the paddles are not true? I have a pair of 79's that measure around 23.5" tall NOT including the paddles. the height from paddle tip to paddle tip does not determine the MPH at a given rotational speed.

Yep, thats why I aired mine up with stagger and set them in the sun to stretch and obtain equall roll out. They came out to 81+ after about an hour of slow roast and even at that they are not 25in tall at 81mph more like 27in. My mph was determined at the track on timers under race condition not by gearing calculators.

Old 04-14-2006, 08:39 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ScoobyDFW
speaking of breaking records check this one out: http://www.planetsand.com/memberphot...-PS2006704.mov

Scooby,

This application puts qttask in your registry, in program files, start up directory, and quick view icons on bottom right of main screen.
This is even if you hit no, don't load. The ONLY to avoid Apple Quicktime from loading up is to open Windows Task Manager/Applications/End task when that pop up asks if want to load software.
Its not a severe virus, but more a nuisance and at least 15-30 minutes of rebooting, run/msconfig/start, check registry, and delete in several places. Now I have 2 unchecked qttasks in startup msconfig (they hide an unknown registry you need to delete in thousands of registry's-?). The first qttask entered from trickracing1.net, which I let Wes know about this, and have not looked at his intriguing blower videos since the first time.

The only bad things KNOWN are 2 extra megs (but could get much worse), conflicts with IE explorer, and conflicts with Windows Media player: other than be a possible entry for future viruses. Apple, if doing this on their own, is almost as bad as that AdAware crap that uses your pc as a bs ad file server. I owned an Apple for 9 years, but after this cheesey piracy campaign, I can truely say Apple Sux.

Thought you should be aware if not already. Full effects unknown because I strip bs quickly in my workstations.