CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Planet Sand, Bombardier First!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 12:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Planet Sand, Bombardier First!

Great report!

Sorry to hear about TheBom's bike.

Old 04-09-2006, 12:59 PM
Pro Rider

We had a blast pulling for all the Bombs. Man you 3 got us covered. Sorry to see AZ had some problems with the turbo. I enjoyed talking to AZ. Weve had our words in the past but I think hes a good guy. Hes definetly passionate about the sport. Scott great job piloting and that goes to Eric and Randall. I saw Bomber's bike with Randall piloting it one run that really impressed me. The 855 came out of the hole fast but fell off in a few feet. 222 clutched it and still got the win. Fast thinking and thats a pilot. Eric you the man but just remember never pick up the smoking pipe. LOL Man it was good to see the gang in the DS camp. Country Joe, 1BigDSRider, Raw, AZ, 222, Bomber, Fast69, The Bomb, Choose, Wennison, all the familys and of course my pops. Bombs rule. Hope everyone had a blast and have a safe trip home.

Old 04-09-2006, 12:59 PM
Pro Rider

Man!!! Great ride report scott.

Old 04-09-2006, 01:04 PM
Pro Rider

Great write-up Choose, I felt like I was right there choking on the sand. Sorry to hear about your DNF[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] There will be another day.

Old 04-09-2006, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider

GREAT WRITE-UP!! The play by play was perfect.
One thing all racers should know, but most don't, is that "S" happens. When it does, it is usually quick. Glad you didn't get hurt when that quad let go. The guys you piloted for shold be proud. You rode to win.

Old 04-09-2006, 03:45 PM
Pro Rider

congrats to all of you. after reading that i felt like i was actualy there nice job guys. thats what i like to here . team work.someone please post some pics. you will get em next time scott, great job all of you.

Old 04-09-2006, 06:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Just walked in the door. Great recount of the action Choose. It was diffenently a sight to see the DS laying it down.

Congrads to Eric, Randall, Jeff, Choose, and Glenn. They represented the Ds community very well over the weekend. Both camps put there differences aside and came together to grab three pieces of wood.

I still dont think its going to be possible to get that smile off Glenns(THE JOKER) face. His 20 mil went down late Saturday and the man just kept smiling about 4 strokes. I dont know if it was a natural smile from the race action, or induced by the purple bag!!! What a class act Glenn is.

Let me tell everyone that 222 is one he!! of a pilot. Several runs the bike bogged out the hole for one reason or another, he kept his composure, double clutched and pulled the wins out. When a tenth of a second could mean the difference between a win or a loss the best pilots find ways to win.

Eric, did an outstanding job with these builds, then to pilot his bike to 2 trophies is huge. Especially in the single cylinder unlimited class. I think that was the biggest highlight of the weekend. Watching the 4strokes line up against the 2 strokes and not only holding there own, but taking them out and walking away the Champions. That just goes to show how far these bikes and builders have come in the last few years.

Jeff's bike ran very well. With alittle more dialing in of the bike and some seat time this bike will be part of the 3 second club. Count on it. I believe the bike made a 4.1 pass during the weekend. Its right there knocking on the door.

Scott, dont get down on yourself too hard about the tree. For a first timer, you did a heck of a job under the circumstances.

It was great to meet everyone again and a few new faces. Meaner, 222, Mr. Hp, Choose, Overrated, CountryJoe, Sandbomber, Naturalite, Fast69, Raw, Azsand, Gary from TVI, Kelly from Kms, Airforce1, Gunner, Hap, Forcefed, there families, and anyone I forgot to mention.

I will post some of the pics I have as soon as possible.

Old 04-09-2006, 08:07 PM
Pro Rider

Well done HPR, is that official, in the 3's? Well written CHOOSE and very easy to read your account of the races. Did anyone have the video going or a least some pics? Even down here in australia we enjoy reading how fast the fourstrokes are going.

Gav

Old 04-09-2006, 08:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Check out my other post. It has some pics up. I will try to get some video up aswell. But dont know if it will happen.

Old 04-10-2006, 01:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ok, I gotta throw this out there. Scott, I saw that picture of you sitting on the bom's bike. I always pictured you in my mind as some 50 year old. You look like you are about 20 in that picture.............Now you are way too smart to be only 20. How old are ya buddy?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Planet Sand, Bombardier First!