CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Why wont HPR open there own Forum?

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 12:00 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why wont HPR open there own Forum?

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Originally posted by: yjacket2001
"Yjacket - You are an idiot. I enjoy when you go after me but when you go after a good guy and call him a liar, I can't abide that!"

I didn't call anyone a liar. I posted the official world record link.

The official record may have called him a liar in your eyes, buy I don't see things through hypster glasses.
Are you trying to cheapen the great victory today?

Can you read? If you've lost your site, then McDonalds waiting line methanol is taking its course with you.
Cancer next, and then death.

If there is such a world record, SHOW ME! Or stfu.

This exact in-humane behavior and character shows me that you were rainingcloud, He was from Florida "you" know. . He made a coment juuuust like the one you just did. Im done with you .......for a few.......

he made a slip up on a another forum that made me think he was raining cloud a while back.........dont ever trust someone that always edits and deletes all there post's....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2006, 12:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

this useless **** over and over to say a bunch of nothing is furking sickening

On the lighter side,
ERBE I know where you are coming from that HPR talk has dominated this forum for a while, with lots of backers diving in everywhere to promote them and some would say stroke them, but these latest posts about the drag wins and record talk do belong here on ATVC - its a great day for all Bomb kind so on the lighter side congrats to the whole Bomb crew!

Old 04-10-2006, 12:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Hightower
this useless **** over and over to say a bunch of nothing is furking sickening

On the lighter side,
ERBE I know where you are coming from that HPR talk has dominated this forum for a while, with lots of backers diving in everywhere to promote them and some would say stroke them, but these latest posts about the drag wins and record talk do belong here on ATVC - its a great day for all Bomb kind so on the lighter side congrats to the whole Bomb crew!
Hightower,

I don't know you but I already respect you so please assume that context. I have been reading this forum longer than I have been a member and I see just the opposite. I see a group of people that have animosity for HPR taking shots at them every chance they get and I am inclined to defend their efforts and their credibility when I hear it being impuned.

I am not trying to start something with you, I am simply saying that some of us have a different perspective how things are around here. I do agree with you completely about the race results being relevant to this forum.

Regarding the ****..................I see what has happened here on this thread as boundries being established that were over due. I had to find them when I joined, now Yjacket is learning them. I'm not sure it is a bad thing. He offers a totally different element to this forum and I hope he doesn't leave, but I would have apologized by now if I were him.

My $0.02

Old 04-10-2006, 12:51 AM
Pro Rider

Instagate? Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? NEVER!!! being the shy bashful non vocal type that I am, I was only making an observation.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2006, 12:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ERBEDS650
Instagate? Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? NEVER!!! being the shy bashful non vocal type that I am, I was only making an observation.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

ERBE - I don't mind instagators. I myself am one................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2006, 01:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I know some of my comments sound like I'm an arsehole, but really I'm not, I sure do love to smile and laugh and crack up during conversation and most likely that's what we would all be doing if we were together at the dunes right now. I understand that there is always going to be contraversy, and in a lot of ways that can be a good thing, its just that there are several people that just get too carried away with trying to convince the other side of some kind of point that is never really gonna happen, and it sometimes just drags on and on forever to the point of being annoying, especially when one of the guys doesn't even ride a ds.

I was prolly out of line when I posted earlier on this thread, because actually this thread is one of those threads that this kind of thing is to be expected on, so have at it and bash away, but it would be nice to see things stay on a milder tone elsewhere where real info is being sought by others, I guess that's what crossed my mind when I posted earlier. Nobody was attacking me, so I don't really have anything to gripe about I guess, so I will just ignore the silly junk like I should have in the first place. Actually, now that I think about it, at this point, I'm a borderline participant in the **** I was refering too! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Its all good, no harm no foul, and in the infamous words of CountryJoe - Save the dramma for ya momma & just keep it real! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2006, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider

WTF... I've been on the forum all day waiting for something like this to pop up... I go out to dinner for a couple hours with my grandma, and I missed the best thread in weeks. So here's my .02$... just because the planet sand site does not have a freakin catergory for 4 stroke single cylinder does not mean its not a world record... who the f*ck made them the god of world records (no offense to planet sand or any of its members) the point is they are not the end all be all of record keeping. Pull your head out Yjacket, a record is a record no matter who's site its on. Unless you can show a time slip for a single cylinder 4 stroke that ran faster you should keep your lame opinions to yourself, or be prepared to face some harsh criticism. There are tons of records that are not placed on someones website. Get a clue dude.

Old 04-10-2006, 01:16 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Yjacket- A liar? You might be in the record books for being the slowest. Oh I forgot your genius and you copy and paste you info.LOL You called me a liar, So I will add that I think your a human walking dill..do
His copy/ paste are slow & reminds me of someone else.
Lookout Joe's on the case!!! You need to change your name to something like Matlock or Csi.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]