CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Well My Story Gose Like This

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 07:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well My Story Gose Like This

what plugs and what gap?

basicbajax was having some exhaust poppping problems last fall. he is also running the MSD. could be ignition related. his would start popping even at low RPM after warming up. it also happened on alcohol not just gas.

Old 04-11-2006, 08:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Like I was telling you, the only place to get good Cajun food is South of I-10 everything else is called Yankee FOOD.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2006, 08:03 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Wow, what has happened??? There is way too much love in the forum right now....I am gagging
This is comparable to the conquest of a new city by the roman army. the leaders would get all lovey lovey in the new town added to the empire. though it was generally with the women of the the past rulers concubine but those are mere details [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2006, 08:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Wow, what has happened??? There is way too much love in the forum right now....I am gagging
This is comparable to the conquest of a new city by the roman army. the leaders would get all lovey lovey in the new town added to the empire. though it was generally with the women of the the past rulers concubine but those are mere details [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Mere, but fairly important...............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] AZ would make one ugly concubine!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2006, 09:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

But yea i say unto thee the man who steps away from a battle is yet wiser and will live to fight another day especially when he knows he yields he biggest stick and in some kingdoms it is known that the man who fly's into battle before all his troops are assembled is but a fool.but trust me battle is imanent trust me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2006, 11:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Good report AZ!

Nothing like meeting someone in person to put a voice with the words they are typing.

Old 04-12-2006, 01:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
But yea i say unto thee the man who steps away from a battle is yet wiser and will live to fight another day especially when he knows he yields he biggest stick and in some kingdoms it is known that the man who fly's into battle before all his troops are assembled is but a fool.but trust me battle is imanent trust me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I will have to translate into a more modern version to make it easier to understand. To ensure the accuracy of the transcript, I will be referring to the original Latin and Greek rather than simply paraphrasing:

"I raise my white flag in terror and run away like a little girl so I know I will not get hurt. I put a big stick in my front pocket to fool everyone and the general that leads his troops into battle valiantly irritates me because he makes me look like a fool. I will figure out some way to get even with him, trust me."

There ya go, AZ. I figured some would have a hard time reading the Old English version so i hope this helps you get your point across.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2006, 02:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Nope simply put kizz my azz beach [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Just so you know nut and can quit biting at my nut sack i did not intened to run my bike at all. Kelly threw it in the trailer it was in pieces gary seen it in the trailer and realy wanted to put it back together he did and i ran it down the track. With no preperation and i mean none had been takin on the bike. Nor did i feel like messing with it at all i spent most of the time visiting and meeting new people almost every time they had to come find me to run the bike. so make no mistake when i do complete the bike and wish to run it i will. Also make no mistake i was not intimidated by any bike this weekend .I was more intrested in geting each class finished so i could get back to my beer they were interfering with my drinking time.

Scooby im sorry i did not see your reply earlier i will look into those questions tomorrow. What did he end up doing????
im thinking vortex i have a brand new spare one in my truck so i guess its time to dig it out.

Old 04-12-2006, 02:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I was not making any comment concerning your racing. I was simply making a parody on your post. I am reforming from my old ways. (check the "To whom it may concern......" thread)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2006, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider

Nice to talk to ya AZ. Thats a bad DS. I was just cruzzing the pits to see who was there and I saw the Turbo monster. The first words out of my mouth were check that out. That looks like one high tech bike. Sorry I didnt get to meet the other guys. Your welcome anytime and next time Ill have to let you see the Pami with a little face lift. My favorite color is chrome ya know. Good stuff guys

Quick Reply: Well My Story Gose Like This