CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Hispanic Boycott

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 11:03 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hispanic Boycott

sparky i think you have it all wrong just my .02 cents. the legal so called mexicans are the ones going out and protesting trying to stir up trouble for the ilegal ones. they are already here and they dont want anymore of there kind to come in and take the jobs that they are qualified for. all this boycott did was hurt the mexican buisinesses [ taco trucks, laundry mates, lawn service,tax service and such] with the boycott ing like they did all thats gonna happen is tougher legislating and more sign ups for the minute men aka our new border patrol. when you have a state that has over 9 million ilegals and you can only gather up 1 million boycotters which half of those were other races and stupid kids just wanting a day out of school that should tell the people something.we all saw who wants to work and who does not. the funny thing i see is mexico wont offer me dual citizen ship wonder why im white. nobody should boycott the mexican resturaunts on friday what the government needs to do is pro rate the people welfare ,disability,unemployment, medical cards, foodstamps,and everything else they give then section 8 housing and take that away from them for a day, oops i forgot one those whos kids did not attend school that day the parents should have to reinverse the state the 33 dollars per child that they lost. you hit these guys with all i have stated and see who gets hurt worse. our economy from there strike or there way of life due to our strike. i bet our state would make more money off of cutting there stuff and them boycotting. dont get me wrong i love mexicans, especially those big t!tty ones.

Old 05-03-2006, 11:11 AM
Pro Rider
Default Hispanic Boycott

I agree with 2Big,I like big hootie ones too!!!

Old 05-03-2006, 12:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Hispanic Boycott

Originally posted by: ERBEDS650
I agree with 2Big,I like big hootie ones too!!!
Now we're getting somewhere, yeah baby![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2006, 01:16 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Default Hispanic Boycott

Best food and drink i ever had comes outta the golden door at the most oppertun moments.. Im sure some of ya'll know what im talkin about.. The wife of that coonass can sure cook [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Oh yeah.. and no.. i don't frequent them hispanic joints anyway.. Though i used to be fond of them taco wagons... But the local taco wagon aint in its spot no more [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I don't understand this whole deal. Whats so got dam difficult about goin thru the proper channels of imigration. if you didnt go thru them how is it fair that you have the same rights if not more than the honest people who did go thru? Its focked up.

Old 05-03-2006, 01:26 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default Hispanic Boycott

The Hispanic community as a whole (not all) see the immigration reform as a threat to themselves. What about the other ethnic groups? And how come the Canandians aren't protesting?

All I know, is if I had a roof that leaked, and all the water was coming from one area, that's the spot I need to fix. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2006, 02:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default Hispanic Boycott

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
sparky i think you have it all wrong just my .02 cents. the legal so called mexicans are the ones going out and protesting trying to stir up trouble for the ilegal ones. they are already here and they dont want anymore of there kind to come in and take the jobs that they are qualified for. all this boycott did was hurt the mexican buisinesses [ taco trucks, laundry mates, lawn service,tax service and such] with the boycott ing like they did all thats gonna happen is tougher legislating and more sign ups for the minute men aka our new border patrol. when you have a state that has over 9 million ilegals and you can only gather up 1 million boycotters which half of those were other races and stupid kids just wanting a day out of school that should tell the people something.we all saw who wants to work and who does not. the funny thing i see is mexico wont offer me dual citizen ship wonder why im white. nobody should boycott the mexican resturaunts on friday what the government needs to do is pro rate the people welfare ,disability,unemployment, medical cards, foodstamps,and everything else they give then section 8 housing and take that away from them for a day, oops i forgot one those whos kids did not attend school that day the parents should have to reinverse the state the 33 dollars per child that they lost. you hit these guys with all i have stated and see who gets hurt worse. our economy from there strike or there way of life due to our strike. i bet our state would make more money off of cutting there stuff and them boycotting. dont get me wrong i love mexicans, especially those big t!tty ones.
I realize it's the "legal" ones going out and starting these protest, but the whole issue stems from those who wish to enter this country illegally. The problems I was referring to would be the prejudices towards hispanics that will be generated from this situation.
Once there's a band wagon to jump on, people jump on it without even thinking of the consequences. Now we have these protests, and people making ridiculous statements and demands, that are only going to create a negative perception of hispanics and hurt those that are here honestly and are productive members of society.

Bush should grow a set and build a fence at the border, not borders. We haven't had any problems with people entering illegally from the north. I know he's probably worried that would ruin the chances of another republican getting into office next term, but there's already an anti-republican band wagon because of the war. Even if a democrat got in office and even if democrats held the majority in congress, they wouldn't open the borders back up to illegals!! They would just smile as the republicans did all the dirty work for them, and took the political hit. I'm not republican or democrat, I'm a registered independent and make my choices based on who I truly believe would do the better job. It's just that I've noticed democrats are really soft on issues like this in order to get more votes.

Old 05-03-2006, 03:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default Hispanic Boycott

i agree with you but screw the fence right now. all company owners should be fined "big time" for each illegal employee and things would change in a hurry.
everyone needs to get out & vote bottom line [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]. if you dont vote you cant bitch.
my .02cents

Old 05-03-2006, 03:05 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Default Hispanic Boycott

That would be one hell of a project to build the fence. But a worth while one.. Build a Nice road thats travelable by trucks and throw a nice cyclone razer whire fence along it. Then the border patrol can just drive the fence..

Old 05-03-2006, 03:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default Hispanic Boycott

The libs are crying because they will try and pass at dangerous locations. They will (and have) drown in the river. I saw a rescue on the news where they were saving some illegals from drowning. Plus now, they're building shelters and watering holes in the desert. WTF!!!! Just two more examples of needless expense for honest tax paying US citizens. They should have cattle prods waiting at the other side of the river, not rescue teams. And they should put laxitives in any water they put in the desert, see how they like drinking water that makes you crap like crazy.

Old 05-03-2006, 03:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default Hispanic Boycott

What abou the coke, heroin and maryjane they want to legalize over their? If you look at the big picture it seem that someone is trying to push political buttons.

Quick Reply: Hispanic Boycott