CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

turbo

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 01:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default turbo

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Bring yor azz your bike and your wallet ill give you a whole new understanding of turbos got it ******* !!!! LOL i enjoyed that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LOL![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] AZ - I can tell already that you and I are gonna be good friends when we finally meet! LMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...................*******!ROFLMAO

Old 05-04-2006, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider
Default turbo

az, nut...entertianment at its best

Old 05-04-2006, 01:14 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default turbo

What DSNut is trying to say is you may want to start a thread or search threads for who has a turbo and try to talk to them on the phone to find out what they like and don't like before you jump into the world of turbos.

He just hasn't figured out how to say it without stiring the pot [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 01:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default turbo

Dang. . . gotta be quicker with the fingers I guess. You guys are quick!

Old 05-04-2006, 01:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default turbo

Originally posted by: DuneMe
What DSNut is trying to say is you may want to start a thread or search threads for who has a turbo and try to talk to them on the phone to find out what they like and don't like before you jump into the world of turbos.

He just hasn't figured out how to say it without stiring the pot [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Sorry Duneme, your premis is the source of the misunderstanding. It isn't that I can't say it without stirring the pot, I simply don't want to say it without stirring the pot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 01:17 AM
Pro Rider
Default turbo

He just hasn't figured out how to say it without stiring the pot
But that would be boaring

Old 05-04-2006, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider
Default turbo

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Most of the threads lately have been bug zappers, lol. Me personally? I am more afraid of squirrels...............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO!, I have laughed more tonight than anytime I can think of.

Old 05-04-2006, 01:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default turbo

Sorry Duneme, your premis is the source of the misunderstanding. It isn't that I can't say it without stirring the pot, I simply don't want to say it without stirring the pot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

lol

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Careful Nut. . . I may be figuring you out. . . pretty sure I knew you were holding a big spoon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 02:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default turbo

lol

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Careful Nut. . . I may be figuring you out. . . pretty sure I knew you were holding a big spoon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Certainly no serious disrespect intended[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Only respectful disrespect[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 08:22 AM
Pro Rider
Default turbo

I have a little experience with an EFI Turbo DS650 Baja, as I OWN and RIDE a one.

My DS650 has a KMS Performance EFI Turbo systm with a Vortec CDI - 72hp running AvGas with 5 pounds of boost and 52 ftpds of torque. And I have the printouts to PROVE IT!!! I run the lowest boost to keep the dependability of the engine and 5 pounds of boost is enough for aggressive duning!

I have had very little problems with my KMS EFI Turbo System and his customer service is the best I have ever seen. I've had it for over two seasons. The only problem with my DS is I need better suspension so the chassis can keep up with the engine.

I DUNE ride it! Meaning I ride for an extended amount of time, using various throttle positions and RPM ranges. The system performs AWESOME, with no noticable lag and plenty of power/torque. This type of riding really shows how well a system works! Anyone can tune a bike to go from idle to full throttle for 300 feet, or up a hill, but to ride for a half a day in the dunes, that take knowledge! I went up ONE tooth on the front spocket and run 22" paddles. I mainly ride in 3rd gear, as I don't really have to shift do to the extreme range of the power band. I can easily accelerate when going about 15mph in 3rd gear to 55+mph in 3rd gear with no 'lugging' of the motor! (speeds according to my GPS) A properly designed and installed EFI Turbo system on a DS650 is an incredible ride and well worth the money. You CAN'T get better bolt on performance and HP gains for the money! The neat thing is you don't have to open the engine for motor mods, unless you want to.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

How come all the "turbo experts" who post here don't own, or haven't, ridden a DS650 with properly designed and installed EFI Turbo system? What makes them so qualified to comment on the subject? Or is it just 'envy' talking, as they have to bash what they want but can't have?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: turbo