CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

turbo

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 11:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default turbo

AZ you missed your calling, Enquire needs you to write articles for them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Where do you dream this chit up LOL

Old 05-05-2006, 11:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default turbo

You going to tell me at FSW mine did not dune home and yours was Doa???????? Reality bites dont it while mine did not run good the day of the races It made what 10 times the runs up the hill yours did???? I remember somthing about i can't do this ill get hurt some one make it easy for me. We aren't good with the total package thing please smooth the hill for me will you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] while there were claiming that my bike could only pull 50'ish it was any where i pointed it.....Total package my friend..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and its only getting better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] WHY DID I TELL YOU THAT BECAUSE inquiring minds want to know.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2006, 12:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default turbo

Originally posted by: 650VIPER

Bud, I still think you will be happy, and heck yessss on the less wrenching. Its like work, I work to play. I wrench to play, not play to wrench.
Amen Brother. . .

Now, I'm off to the garage to work on the rail [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Well. . . as soon as the Kings finish off the Spurs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2006, 12:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default turbo

Originally posted by: AZSAND
You going to tell me at FSW mine did not dune home and yours was Doa???????? Reality bites dont it while mine did not run good the day of the races It made what 10 times the runs up the hill yours did???? I remember somthing about i can't do this ill get hurt some one make it easy for me. We aren't good with the total package thing please smooth the hill for me will you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] while there were claiming that my bike could only pull 50'ish it was any where i pointed it.....Total package my friend..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and its only getting better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] WHY DID I TELL YOU THAT BECAUSE inquiring minds want to know.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Go back to said fsws videos and tell me if it looked DEAD LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-06-2006, 12:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default turbo

Give it up AZ that dead horse aint gonna get up LOL

Old 05-06-2006, 12:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default turbo

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Yea yea yea i know wood at any cost........... thats okay bud keep your wood [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2006, 02:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default turbo

Originally posted by: DSNUT
WOW you tell them azsandrider............. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] but don't worry poor nut means no harm between Dave and Eric this poor boys head ain't felt sunlight in months.LOL im realy enjoying this game[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Glad to hear it AZ![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Azsandrider - I have read a number of your technical posts. I have no doubt that you know what you are talking about. I don't accept the premis that you have to own or ride something to have the right or credibility to comment on it though. That would mean we would only be able to discuss the options we already have. The testimonials I have heard and watching the video's of AZSAND's bike making popcorn up the hill is enough experience for me to not want to take the risk of my turbo investment turning out like theirs, instead of like yours. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Just a little history lesson.........

That motor in AZSAND's bike was Henry Ford's original prototype for the Model T. It was abandoned after discovering that it scared the horses too much and the liability of someone getting hurt might set the prospect of the mass produced automobile back a decade. The motor was then sold in 1935 to Orville Redenbacher who after hearing it run new that sound was his destiny. He kept it as inspiration until the early '70's when microwave popcorn was on the horizon as the future of the business. Orville sold the motor to a Jamaican gentleman by the name of Kool Herc who after hearing the motor run invented the concept of RAP. He played the motor in the background until about 1989 when it became clear that the motor simply wouldn't spin fast enough to keep up with the new kids entering the RAP music industry. The motor sat on a shelf until 2004 then was sold to some shop in Cornelius, OR at a garage sale............

The rest, as you know, is history[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Its about time you noticed the longevity built into my motor and thats all its about unlike the other builders who have to rebuild there drag bikes every outting......mine has over 100-200 passes on the same motor unlike my frame that needs repairs weekly but we are having that redone by a profesional soon... location points and all.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yah, I noticed that the motor seems to keep running. That is great.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

About your frame. I am actually glad you are doing that. Of course we aren't havng any trouble with the other DS Monorail frame. It works great as it is.