CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

HEY!! Theres another 720 Kit on E bay!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HEY!! Theres another 720 Kit on E bay!!!

Yep its On there !!!! Im just here stirring the pot![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Its not my fault the sugar has kicked in from the Brownies my G/F made

Old 05-04-2006, 08:07 PM
Pro Rider

Does anyone know how reliable these kits are? That seems like a good price for a 720 kit. What are the differences between these and the other big bores out there? With this give me a robust state of tune? I can't imagine that anyone would have anything negative to say about added performance like this. Please voice all opinions here...

Yea I'm just stirin' the pot too. ROTFLMAO

Old 05-04-2006, 08:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ERBEDS650
Its not my fault the sugar has kicked in from the Brownies my G/F made
Are you sure it was SUGAR in those brownies? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 09:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Edited: Thu May 04, 2006 at 5:16 PM by DSNUT

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 09:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Based on company (JE) reputation and other parameters the combination is eminently compulsery to handle on road and off road needs. There is no need to investigate further options at this time. With broad power from quality sleeved bore kit and the backing of the industry leaders in componentry, we have all found what we are looking for, assuming all other variables are accounted for.

Big'un, you are nothing more than a hypster/basher and are wasting everyone's time.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... ROTFLMFAO! Oh my god... I almost choked on my sandwich.... Big'un... I just can't get enough of that one. Too funny Nut![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 09:25 PM
Pro Rider

Nut,

I wanted to clear the air with you too. I don't understand anything you say, so I ignore you for the most part. But that's no reason to harbor hard feelings.

Its like I never played in the high school band like I've heard you have. I heard you blow sax. In fact, you were so good that I heard you could skillfully play with anyones sax in your all men's school band. That's good. Its not me and I don't understand it, but I don't have any hard feelings because I don't understand it.

Hopefully, you can get more posts for your quota. I realize you can't squeeze blood from a turnip, so I'm not expecting any miracles. But where quality and meaning may be lacking in your posts, your quantity is all your employer sees and that's how you earn your living. I know you can come up with some good excuses why the results don't match your quantity of posts. Maybe ask for a reduction of pay per post so you can post even more and they will still pay the same thing. Then they will think they are getting a better deal. Something to think about.

Keep up the good work!

Old 05-04-2006, 09:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: yjacket2001
Nut,

I wanted to clear the air with you too. I don't understand anything you say, so I ignore you for the most part. But that's no reason to harbor hard feelings.

Its like I never played in the high school band like I've heard you have. I heard you blow sax. In fact, you were so good that I heard you could skillfully play with anyones sax in your all men's school band. That's good. Its not me and I don't understand it, but I don't have any hard feelings because I don't understand it.

Hopefully, you can get more posts for your quota. I realize you can't squeeze blood from a turnip, so I'm not expecting any miracles. But where quality and meaning may be lacking in your posts, your quantity is all your employer sees and that's how you earn your living. I know you can come up with some good excuses why the results don't match your quantity of posts. Maybe ask for a reduction of pay per post so you can post even more and they will still pay the same thing. Then they will think they are getting a better deal. Something to think about.

Keep up the good work!
Thanks Yjacket! That means a lot. Something about a deep, heart felt apology that begs for reciprocity.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Actually I play the trumpet and I do it quite a bit. Churches, weddings, Funerals[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img], and so on. Did you know that some churches will pay up to $200 per song for Easter Sunday? I was amazed![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Anyway, I got some mixed messages from your post. I couldn't fully grasp what it was you were trying to communicate to me. Would you care to elaborate?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I can tell already it is going to be a good night![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]DD

Old 05-04-2006, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: yjacket2001
Nut,

Keep up the good work!
I just though I'd quote this one so we make sure there is a quality response.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Nut, it is your turn for rebutal.LOL

Old 05-04-2006, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider

Damn you beat me to it

Old 05-04-2006, 09:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Clue is still available!!!