CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

signing off for a while

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 01:09 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default signing off for a while

i would like to thank each and everyone of you for helping me out no matter how stupid my questions have been. i have made many new friendships along with many enemies but thats all apart of life. i can be serious at times and as all of you know i can be a clown when the atmosphere on here gets to serious. i have enjoyed everyone of you guys whether bickering back and forth about im faster t han you or whether mexicans should stay but no matter what it was i hope you all had a good time. as far as me leaving the forums for a while it has to do with several reasons none have to do with the politics that go on here. for one being on here with you guys just makes me crazy with all this motorcycle talk and when i get off my computer i get on my bike when im not supposed to and have just prolonged the pain and the damage to my body. I taking some time away to get my head scewed back on and to work on my health. i have noticed i have been neglecting quite a few things in the last 2 years so i figured it was best to sign off. i will really would like to thank the guys who stayed on the phone with me til the early parts of the morning helping me out in one way or another, or the guy who went outside in the middle of the night just to find out what wire to hook my nitrous button up to, just the calls to check in on me to make sure everything is alright. now before i leave im a man of my word and even at times when i spoke the way i spoke to some of you people i hope you all dont harbor any hard feelings, i would hope to think that this is all water under t he bridge. im am a very compassionate person in everything i do , when i get involved i something i give it a 110 % . i have never been one to hold my tongue and thats where alot of us clashed. i say and said things that alot of people want to say but just are worried about the backlash and consenquences it may bring them. this is not good bye becouse goodbyes are for ever. this is just a i will see you in the future. good luck to you all and your families, we will all meet again one day whether pismo, utah lousiana, texas, oregan i did not want to list any names being afraid i would leave somone out. you all know who im talking about. thanks one last time.
most of you know how to reach me.

scott cobb [2big2bfast]
you all should be relieved you know my bikes are alot faster than yours[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] GOD BLESS YOU ALL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2006, 01:16 AM
Pro Rider

Take Care Scott!

Old 05-07-2006, 01:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Later!! call if I can help

Old 05-07-2006, 03:32 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Scott, you know where we are when you need us. Drop back in from time to time and come back when all is as it should be.
See you up around the bend.
One of your many Can Am Brothers,
Ace

Old 05-07-2006, 04:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

This move may be harder than you think but if this is what you think is right, you have my support. Good luck and heal well..............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2006, 01:17 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Scott I will be in touch...take care

Old 05-07-2006, 03:22 PM
Pro Rider

no thank you for being a great forum member, always good to hear ur helpful advice / input

Old 05-07-2006, 10:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Scott, I hope you get your issues resolved and get back on here soon. I will miss all your banter. I hope you still can make Ds days, as I look forward to puting a name and voice with a face. Good luck my man, Jed.

Old 05-07-2006, 11:59 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Hope that all heals well, hope to meet you at DS Days in Sept. Good Luck.

Old 05-08-2006, 02:58 PM
Pro Rider

Dude, take care f business and heal up. There is more time for riding when the body is ready. Take it easy, and make them immigrints work hard [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] J/K, relax, kick, back, and have a drink or two for all of us. Will miss you around the forum....Until your return...

Quick Reply: signing off for a while