CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Can Am - Where's the beef?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 07:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can Am - Where's the beef?

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Originally posted by: monkeyinajar
You guys get too bored while you're at work
yes, that is true for me....
Naa.. Just not enough to keep me occupied. I already do several peoples jobs as is.. So i just fock around with the rest of the time.
You just don't realize how hard it is to pretend to work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2006, 07:31 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is there a picture yet of one , or are we all dreaming again. Wake me when it's over....

Old 05-08-2006, 10:41 PM
Range Rover

Some people will complain about anything.

If you dont like this thread, there is a great one about Polaris Sportsman (Sportsmen) being ugly. Maybe you will find it more interesting.

Back to the funny...

Yaba-daba-Doo

Old 05-08-2006, 11:01 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: monkeyinajar
You guys get too bored while you're at work
yes, that is true for me....
Naa.. Just not enough to keep me occupied. I already do several peoples jobs as is.. So i just fock around with the rest of the time.
You just don't realize how hard it is to pretend to work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yeah i do [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I told the boss today when he was lookin at me like He thought i was gonna do sompin.. I was Like Oh hell no you better call up a service i aint touchin that with a 10' pole.. im waaaaaay to busy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2006, 11:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL!!! You fuggers are funny!!

Marky you are to paraniod. You more than went out of your way to make sure my trailer was kept clean. We were there to relax and enjoy. So next time, put your apron away and put down the mop, its all good my friend!!lol

Mark, would loved to of had you. The trailer rocks, literaly. I ordered the nicer stereo, and they threw in the kicker system on accident. FREE!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!! WE ROCKED ALL DAY!!!! well until I blew the fuse![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2006, 11:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bombdsbaja
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LMFAO.... Mexi-Can...Now that is good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Maybe the NATO DS800 Will be next???? They are hitting all three countries in NATO ..??? but in todays BS PC world it would have to me Mexi-Ameri-Fren-Can-Can Now type that in all your posts and explain it to your friends when they ask what you ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

I guess Can-Am will work....I was just getting my friends and family to pronounce Bombardier correctly and now I will have to tell them it is...Can-Am..."Oh you bought a new bike???" Me:"No they go by Can-Am now" Them:"Why??" ohhh this is going to be lovely..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Tom
When the Bomb was considered French, I ran a white flag on it just to add to the authenticity. Now that it is going to be a Mexi-can ride, I don't know what to do with my flag...................

Old 05-08-2006, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
LOL!!! You fuggers are funny!!

Marky you are to paraniod. You more than went out of your way to make sure my trailer was kept clean. We were there to relax and enjoy. So next time, put your apron away and put down the mop, its all good my friend!!lol

Mark, would loved to of had you. The trailer rocks, literaly. I ordered the nicer stereo, and they threw in the kicker system on accident. FREE!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!! WE ROCKED ALL DAY!!!! well until I blew the fuse![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Jed,

You have a very nice RV now - I dont want anybody to ruin it - cuz I want to stay in a nice place! LOL. By the way, I'll bring some dishwashing liquid, vacuum, window cleaner and maybe even a duster next time! Hey, you know you cant let the wife do that all the time then she'll never let you go out!

Yes the stereo rocked, I'll have several CD's burned with some more music next time.

PS - Dont forget to measure that TV slot - I think one of mine will fit right in there.

Old 05-08-2006, 11:47 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Oh BeJesus, I come home deleriously tired from a hella hard days work and ya'll make me laugh out loud in an empty house. Well the dog thought I was sorta strange laughing with no one else around but he acts like he loves me unconditionally anyway. Funny stuff going on here. Keep it rockin'.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Nice trailer Jed!

Old 05-08-2006, 11:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Marky, thats what wives are for...............uh........right guys?............uhhuhLOL. JUST KIDDING, orami?lol.

I took the trailer in today to have the bbq put in and some things fixed. When I get it back I will measure it up. By the way, Sounds like Nate is going to join us for Memorial, so with him included does that make an event? You know you would have alot more fun up there than NV!

Old 05-08-2006, 11:57 PM
Pro Rider

Jed,

As far as the wife thing, you'd think she wouldnt even let you out on the dunes with that rainbow pimpmobile you call a sandrail. You know I avoided a ride in that thing for weeks - thinking you just wanted me to hear me giggle like a schoolgirl. HAHA!! But I had fun until the thing broke down, and you had that look in your eyes ..... LOLOLOL. Yeeesh!

Quick Reply: Can Am - Where's the beef?