CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

An open apology to Bombardier owners

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 10:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default An open apology to Bombardier owners

Hey ds nuts why are you going to wait till mexico is putting them together ???? something wrong with anyone else ???

Old 05-17-2006, 03:27 AM
Range Rover

Craw,

Pastor is selling his King Quad, not his Bomb. DSNut is being sarcastic, he doesn't really want the mexican lowrider version with with 4-wheel independent hydraulic suspension (again Sarcasm) he was just taking a jab at Mexico. I am sure the quality will not change a bit no matter where they are built.

Old 05-17-2006, 10:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: newbomber
Craw,

Pastor is selling his King Quad, not his Bomb. DSNut is being sarcastic, he doesn't really want the mexican lowrider version with with 4-wheel independent hydraulic suspension (again Sarcasm) he was just taking a jab at Mexico. I am sure the quality will not change a bit no matter where they are built.
Actually not quite accurate. I was not taking a jab at Mexico. I really think the move down there is a good thing overall. The more factory's that move down there over time, the more political pressure will be put on the Mexican government and the more decent jobs with good pay (comparatively) Mexicans will have in their own country. This is exactly how I think the illegal alien problem is going to be solved. New jobs from hundreds of companies moving that direction will stimulate their economy and the Mexican government will find it harder and harder to control all these foreign companies which means eventually the people will get their country back. Once that happens there will be very little incentive to take the risks involved in coming to America illegally. Simply the path of least resistance to meet their needs will change from coming to america, to staying home. This will take a lot of years............

My comment about waiting? I was baiting Kawiyawie...............but he saw right through it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I will get him next time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'm sorry, what were we talking about again, lol

Old 06-02-2006, 11:21 AM
Pro Rider

V2Rider...i pulled this out of history for you...as i believe that you will be doing this (apology) as soon as you purchase one of these....I been where you are....and I aint goin back!