CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

What is your definition of a sore loser?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2006, 12:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is your definition of a sore loser?

I can tell you what a sore loser is not ... IMHO (this isnt directed to anybody specific, I'm just answering the original post - FYI)

1) You are not a sore loser ..... when you lose a race and you are still able to chat with the guy that beat you - chat as in a friendly conversation.

2) You are not a sore loser .... when you lose a race and are man enough to put the blame squarely on your own shoulders - because you own the quad. You dont blame the track, the parts, the weather, or the fuel. But rather why YOU didnt choose the right suspension, the right parts, or the right fuel.

3) You are not a sore loser .... when you realize that there is always someone else out there that can beat you.

4) You are not a sore loser .... when you have the will to overcome the shortcomings of the parts, the fuel, and the suspension, and manage the time it takes to make it all work for the next race.

5) You are not a sore loser .... when you realize that the joy of racing always eclipses the pain of losing.

6) You are not a sore loser .... when you lose a race and can still pat yourself on your back because you realize how much better you were than last time.

7) You are not a sore loser .... when you realize that when you have done all the above, you are actually a winner - not only in your eyes, but in the eyes of others.

Old 05-13-2006, 12:11 PM
Pro Rider

Everybody looks for an edge it's only human sometimes that gets construed as cheating. Look at Pro stock last year Greg Anderson could not lose and everyone started pointing the finger but could not prove anything, even at that level we see poor sportsmanship. You lose you need to suck it up and try again. Even if you win someone shows up the next weekend with something a little faster, it's all in how much you are willing to spend.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2006, 01:56 PM
Pro Rider

ODP,
I might have to print that out and hang it in the shop, that's great

Old 05-13-2006, 02:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
GOT BOOST!

Not a sore loser JUST DON'T LIKE CHEATIN B%$^#&S
Cheatin.....................cheatin............... ......cheatin!!!!!!!!!!
I don't cheat............................................. ...............................I just interrupt the rules different than the tech guys!!!!
It's a simple misunderstanding; that's all. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ha ha ha ha ha.........................

Old 05-13-2006, 02:23 PM
Pro Rider

I've said it before and I'll say it again.... If your not tryin' to cheat your not tryin' to win.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2006, 05:36 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
And country lowclass me and you have been threw this before you told me how you were going to shred me befile and stomp the daylights out of me( In the pm's section) Then i got lucky pm'ed you and let you know i had a auction near by so i could acomadate your request and you went south on me now your scratching at my ***** again ..YOU MY FRIEND ARE MY HERO.
1.) I have NEVER pm'd you or anyone telling them I would stomp the daylights out of them. I have NEVER called anyone out. I have NEVER threaten anyone in anyway.

2.) I have no doudt that someone from Texas has threaten to stomp the daylights out of you in a pm sometime or another. It was NOT me!

3.) I don't think I have ever called someone a bad name in a post or pm.

3.) If you remember at Planet Sand I came over before the races to take pictures of your's & Kelly's turbo bikes. You asked if I was from the forums & I said yes " I'm CountryJoe". I asked if AZ was around & you said I'm AZ. I said hey & you started filling us in about your turbo DS. You introduced us to Kelly with KMS & Gary with TVI. We hung around alittle while bsing & taking pictures. BTW it was nice meeting you, Kelly & Gary.

4.) I know I'm not high class, with nose in air & speaking with a british accent. So if that makes me low class then so be it.

5.) If you have nothing positive to add to this thread topic then please don't reply.

Old 05-13-2006, 05:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OregonDunePatrol
I can tell you what a sore loser is not ... IMHO (this isnt directed to anybody specific, I'm just answering the original post - FYI)

1) You are not a sore loser ..... when you lose a race and you are still able to chat with the guy that beat you - chat as in a friendly conversation.

2) You are not a sore loser .... when you lose a race and and are man enough to put the blame squarely on your own shoulders - because you own the quad. You dont blame the track, the parts, the weather, or the fuel. But rather why YOU didnt choose the right suspension, the right parts, or the right fuel.

3) You are not a sore loser .... when you realize that there is always someone else out there that can beat you.

4) You are not a sore loser .... when you have the will to overcome the shortcomings of the parts, the fuel, and the suspension, and manage the time it takes to make it all work for the next race.

5) You are not a sore loser .... when you realize that the joy of racing always eclipses the pain of losing.

6) You are not a sore loser .... when you lose a race and can still pat yourself on your back because you realize how much better you were than last time.

7) You are not a sore loser .... when you realize that when you have done all the above, you are actually a winner - not only in your eyes, but in the eyes of others.
Mark that is some good stuff there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2006, 06:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Hey Joe- IMO you have always been HIGH class in my book. Maybe az has you confused w/ someone else.

Old 05-13-2006, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Originally posted by: OregonDunePatrol

2) You are not a sore loser .... when you lose a race and and are man enough to put the blame squarely on your own shoulders - because you own the quad. You dont blame the track, the parts, the weather, or the fuel. But rather why YOU didnt choose the right suspension, the right parts, or the right fuel.

Mark that is some good stuff there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Thanks Joe.

I guess I need to get rid of my 400EX - Otherwise I wouldnt need the list! LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Somethin is up.....

Old 05-13-2006, 07:35 PM
Pro Rider

I know I'm a sore looser!!!!!!!!!!! I hate all of youse dudes.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: What is your definition of a sore loser?