CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Perfect Ending to a Perfect Day!!!!:(

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 03:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Perfect Ending to a Perfect Day!!!!:(

Originally posted by: yfzfryguy
Crash, and Dragon, wish you were there, it would have made loading the quad a lot easier....Nut gives me the side with the missing axle and rear wheel to lift in the back of his tall truck, needless to say my scrawny self couldn't make it happen......

Not to get to religious here, but I bet if someone started a thread "guardian angel hard at work" it would have endless accounts of folks like NUT walking away in one piece, that otherwise might not be participating in this forum. So take the time to thank your maker for all those close calls and ask for some protection and extra helping of common sense before jumping on your toys....

Great account NUT, of the "banshee pair"......
Sorry about not being very considerate on the load up thing. I never thought about how much weight that was putting on the front end.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

When Tony couldn't pick it up, his wife Nancy grabbed the tire and helped me load it up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]..............j/k[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2006, 03:57 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Crash, and Dragon, wish you were there, it would have made loading the quad a lot easier....Nut gives me the side with the missing axle and rear wheel to lift in the back of his tall truck, needless to say my scrawny self couldn't make it happen......

Not to get to religious here, but I bet if someone started a thread "guardian angel hard at work" it would have endless accounts of folks like NUT walking away in one piece, that otherwise might not be participating in this forum. So take the time to thank your maker for all those close calls and ask for some protection and extra helping of common sense before jumping on your toys....

Great account NUT, of the "banshee pair"......
Sorry about not being very considerate on the load up thing. I never thought about how much weight that was putting on the front end.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

When Tony couldn't pick it up, his wife Nancy grabbed the tire and helped me load it up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]..............j/k[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ouch, I would be careful...Your pilot may quit on you....And after him seeing what your axle did once, he may not want to ride it again anyways.....Could you imagin weighing in under 100lbs, and have the DS throw you around....WOW....lol

Old 05-15-2006, 05:59 PM
Range Rover

Ouch, I would be careful...Your pilot may quit on you....And after him seeing what your axle did once, he may not want to ride it again anyways.....Could you imagin weighing in under 100lbs, and have the DS throw you around....WOW....lol[/quote]

Just to clear things up, I weigh a he!l lot more than 100lbs, but a he!l lot less than 200lbs.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm addicted to that beast on a hill, no scaring me off of it......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2006, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider

Ouch, I would be careful...Your pilot may quit on you....And after him seeing what your axle did once, he may not want to ride it again anyways.....Could you imagin weighing in under 100lbs, and have the DS throw you around....WOW....lol

Just to clear things up, I weigh a he!l lot more than 100lbs, but a he!l lot less than 200lbs.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm addicted to that beast on a hill, no scaring me off of it......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][/quote]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] So how long before you toss that little tinker toy YFZ, and get a real bike [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2006, 06:37 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11

I'm addicted to that beast on a hill, no scaring me off of it......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] So how long before you toss that little tinker toy YFZ, and get a real bike [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][/quote]

As soon as the majority of DS's that I run into leave me eating sand on the big hills, I'll have no choice but to join ya all, and start roosting the majority of YFZ's....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2006, 06:57 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] So how long before you toss that little tinker toy YFZ, and get a real bike [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
As soon as the majority of DS's that I run into leave me eating sand on the big hills, I'll have no choice but to join ya all, and start roosting the majority of YFZ's....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][/quote]

Well the 150lbs I am giving up to you sure ain't going to help my cause there....Tell you what, throw Nut on the back with you (Dude, please leave the shirt on) and we can run any hill you want [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2006, 07:03 PM
Range Rover

Well NUT has NEVER ridden biatch behind me, and I don't figure on that ever needing to happen, besides the old christmas gift saying says its "better to give than to recieve", so that would put me on the back, lol, not that that will ever happen either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2006, 07:08 PM
Pro Rider

Well NUT has NEVER ridden biatch behind me, and I don't figure on that ever needing to happen, besides the old christmas gift saying says its "better to give than to recieve", so that would put me on the back, lol, not that that will ever happen either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Oh wow, now that was funny.....

Old 05-15-2006, 07:26 PM
Pro Rider

Dude now that was funny, but absolutly just wrong. Nut playing catcher and fryguy playing pitcher.ROTFLMAO.....

Old 05-15-2006, 07:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Crash20
Dude now that was funny, but absolutly just wrong. Nut playing catcher and fryguy playing pitcher.ROTFLMAO.....
Oh crap, now that is wrong....Put the names together....NUT FRYGUY

Quick Reply: Perfect Ending to a Perfect Day!!!!:(