CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

What is this faster than YFZ nonsense???

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 12:17 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is this faster than YFZ nonsense???

I dunno..what are we going to do? Dont get you panties all bunched...It's now my fault you bought a boat anchor...

Old 05-18-2006, 12:20 PM
Trailblazer

Love my winner. Love the 950.00 rebuild on a seized crank bearing on a new but slightly beaten yfz I did for my other yamahahahaha riding friend. So how many times has your banshee popped? I believe we had the piston swap down to about 2 hours after pulling it back to the trailer behind -well you know what it was behind! As for ugly-to each his own. I actually love the look of a yfz. I still hate the look of that huge radiator and goofy looking lights of a banshee. It reminds me of the talking buggy from Scooby-Doo. It is a shame that they will no longer be making them.

Old 05-18-2006, 12:21 PM
Pro Rider

Here we go again.... smkmup, does your mommy know you are playing on her computer. She would be very upset. The fact of the matter is, when you are get a little older you will get stronger and you will be able to handle a big boys bike. Maybe try working out a little. Don't worry some day bro.

Old 05-18-2006, 12:23 PM
Trailblazer

Actually I've rebuilt my 96 banshee once...I maintain my banshee's and dont have any issue's and I can rebuild my shee in about 3 hours and for around 250.00...

Old 05-18-2006, 12:24 PM
Pro Rider

A boat anchor. Dude, this thing is a couch. My lazy boy on wheels. All I gotta do is add my six pack rack for the cooler, I am set... Don't just talk crap, We will run our lazy boy against your little banshee anytime...Maybe you win, maybe we win. Either, way I ride in comfort.

Old 05-18-2006, 12:32 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
A boat anchor. Dude, this thing is a couch. My lazy boy on wheels. All I gotta do is add my six pack rack for the cooler, I am set... Don't just talk crap, We will run our lazy boy against your little banshee anytime...Maybe you win, maybe we win. Either, way I ride in comfort.
And my mx banshee is just as comfortable with +2 arms and pep suspension....Makes around 65 hp....the perfect cruiser....

Originally posted by: FatHolly
Here we go again.... smkmup, does your mommy know you are playing on her computer. She would be very upset. The fact of the matter is, when you are get a little older you will get stronger and you will be able to handle a big boys bike. Maybe try working out a little. Don't worry some day bro.

When I start liking to lose I'll take you up... and sorry to disappoint you but your not dealing with a 15yr old...I agree you need to be strong to ride a DS cause there frickin tanks...but when you get sick of losing maybe you should look into a banshee or any other 2 stroke...but you wont find info like that in your favorite dirtwheels mag...Have fun with your thousand dollar rebuilds...

Old 05-18-2006, 12:35 PM
Pro Rider

If you are really making around 65 horse, you don't have JUST a pipped Banshee.

Old 05-18-2006, 12:37 PM
Trailblazer

It was piped at the time buddy....It's called new mods...

Old 05-18-2006, 12:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

With Banshee's you have your choice, fast or reliable. If you claim your Banshee is really reliable, I know it is slow. If you claim it is really fast, I know it won't be reliable.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

That ought to get some Banshee guys up in a knot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-18-2006, 12:42 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: DSNUT
With Banshee's you have your choice, fast or reliable. If you claim your Banshee is really reliable, I know it is slow. If you claim it is really fast, I know it won't be reliable.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

That ought to get some Banshee guys up in a knot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Wow you just proved your an idiot...Do you realize how easy it is to make that kind of power on a shee and make it reliable? It's not a DS were talking here....

Quick Reply: What is this faster than YFZ nonsense???