CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

What is this faster than YFZ nonsense???

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 11:44 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is this faster than YFZ nonsense???

I haven't heard this from any credable source, but I heard from a friend that heard from a friend, That in 07' the YFZ is going to be bumped to second place??? He couldnt give me the name or make of the quad so I still dont believe it as I am a YFZ owner and have not found a quad to beat me yet...I've killed Predators, banshees, 700r's, TRX450Rs....so what is this new quad for 07'??

Old 05-17-2006, 12:04 PM
Pro Rider

How????? What????? There is something faster then the YFZ coming???? I can't believe it! Just when you thought the market was secure.

Oh, wait.....It is already been done. The 700R and the DS both will beat it.....Whew, for a second there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 12:07 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Whatever it is, I hope it does lots of wheelies, burnouts and donuts. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 12:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

hehehe

Seriously, if all you are looking to do is go in a straight line and find out which one is faster buy whatever you think will get you that. . .

Me. . . I'ld rather Dune! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 12:16 PM
Pro Rider

Well I guess it is not nonsense since there are a couple of bikes out there that will beat it. I know. It is so hard to except that the yfz is just not the fastest bike. Boy all that money just to get the smack down handed to ya.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]:

Old 05-17-2006, 12:46 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: YFZ450Rider420
I haven't heard this from any credable source, but I heard from a friend that heard from a friend, That in 07' the YFZ is going to be bumped to second place??? He couldnt give me the name or make of the quad so I still dont believe it as I am a YFZ owner and have not found a quad to beat me yet...I've killed Predators, banshees, 700r's, TRX450Rs....so what is this new quad for 07'??

Well you will have to wait and see.
I would guess that your friend is refering to the Can-Am RENEGADE.

Old 05-17-2006, 01:20 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: YFZ450Rider420

you may have killed a predator and a 450 r.... but you didnt kill a raptor with any body that could drive apparently and the other beast you forgot to mention the ds would walk it also.... the yfz is quick no doubt but it bye far is not the fastest theres always someone a lil faster...

Old 05-17-2006, 02:04 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

you'll know more in november.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] There is a faster MX mochine on the way.. And there are some faster Open class Sports comming [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider
Has Been Around Here Quite Awhile!

This yea who comes on here with 12 post and has beaten ever quad ever made. He sure does have a lot of knowledge for only being 20 years old. Where did you learn so much so fast? I heard from a friend who has a friend who said He has news for you " It's in second place now and that's an 06." Your 04 is old school and out dated. Gain some knowledge, it's a completely different engine. Now go change your babys diapers.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 02:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CamoKodiak450
This yea who comes on here with 12 post and has beaten ever quad ever made. He sure does have a lot of knowledge for only being 20 years old. Where did you learn so much so fast? I heard from a friend who has a friend who said He has news for you " It's in second place now and that's an 06." Your 04 is old school and out dated. Gain some knowledge, it's a completely different engine. Now go change your babys diapers.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I dont care who ya are....That funny[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: What is this faster than YFZ nonsense???