CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

THEY ARE HERE!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOO!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 08:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default THEY ARE HERE!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOO!

Not ten minutes ago my kind UPS driver pulled up to the house, honked his horn in the good old fashion "get your **** out here and sign for this thing" way. Now fully unpacked and sitting spralled across my office floor, are two of the most pretty big valve race ported heads you have ever seen. The intakes are HUGE!!!!!
For those of you who know how long I waited while I pondered doing this, and for how long it took to get them done, know why I am so excited.
Thanks to those who listened to my whining while I waited. And thanks to one of the most humble guys I have met, that tall lengthy man with the glasses and camo coat, for all his help. They look great. If all goes well we will have my brothers singing tonight, and mine tomorrow. The plan is to have them ready for saturday, so I will give a full report on them when I get back. YAHOOOOOO! Now to get busy.

Old 05-18-2006, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i heared you were the fastest ds on the hill already, why did you waste your money like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] im just kidding jed i tracked my shipment thats coming via fed ex and my cylinder piston carb head paddals and everything else is sceduled for delivery on the 23. hopefully this time i wont wash the rings out in 4hours like we did last time. congratulations i think you will be happy.

Old 05-18-2006, 09:15 PM
Pro Rider

wow! talk about pushing it down to the wire, good luck getting it all together, I didn't realize you were doing both at the same time, I'd offer to give ya a hand but I'm out of town until midnight Friday- hope to se em run Sat- what time are you swinging by my place?

Old 05-18-2006, 09:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Congratulations Man![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Your gonna need those heads![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-18-2006, 09:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

MAKE SURE YOUR CLEAR ON THE INSTALL SPECS.... They are not like normal. Just to be safe double check. Im sure you all have that ironed out by now.

Old 05-18-2006, 10:14 PM
Trailblazer

Congrats on that finally getting that stuff Jed. Now the only problem is if you get it done by sat I have to try and make it out there to see you run the hill. I would rather see it there than at St. Anthony. Are you taking the toy hauler to LS, or just the truck and trailer? Are you staying there just sat or sun too?

Old 05-18-2006, 10:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dang Jed. . . didn't know you were upgrading!

I'ld love to try one of those heads out.

Let us know how it goes.

Old 05-19-2006, 12:25 AM
Pro Rider

COOL DUDE!! wish we could be there but we have a big trip for Memorial!! I've seen thoes heads and MAN ARE THOSE PORTS HUGE!!
BigDaddy! You GET A SPACIAL PACKAGE YET??? Real soon I hope!!

ST. ANTHONYS FOR MEMORIAL WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT BUD

Old 05-19-2006, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks guys. We did not get either bike fired up tonight. We need about an hour on each bike tomorrow night to get them fired. I will still need to install the nitrous, but we should have them together for saturday. Bud, boyhowdy your not kidding about them ports, I thought they were kidding when he said you could fit a golf ball into them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
It has been nine months since my bike has been started. I am really looking forward to hearing the old beast thump.

Mario, no worry's man. Eric had the heads ready to bolt on. Just a little lube, set the timing and whola, they were there.

Cory, we are just taking the truck and enclosed for saturday. With the big weekend everyone needed sunday to get ready.

Old 05-19-2006, 01:18 AM
Pro Rider

Oh and Curtis, I am planning on pulling out of my place at about 6 am. So with a stop at Matts, that should put us down to your place in the 730ish time frame. Is that good for you?

Quick Reply: THEY ARE HERE!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOO!