CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

4sw pismo

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 05:02 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4sw pismo

I will be there with a few friends, pulling up to dabeechmans house on thursday night about 1AM, ill just park in front if that is cool sonny........Or where should i park my rig, it will be staying there the weekend and just dragging the truck and drag bike to the beach...

when are all you guys getting there? Ill call you wed to make sure the plans are still a go.....

Old 06-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

damn i feel important. wish i could get my girl to think so highly of me...lol

if you have 4wd and you know your way around the dunes a little bit you wont get stuck. with the trailer you might want to air down a little though becuase the sand was really soft when i went out yesterday

what kind of truck?

Old 06-12-2006, 05:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

talking to me Beech?

If so, I've got a 2004 Dodge 2500 with a Cummins. It's got 35" BFG AT's on it. I think if I air down a little it might be smart.

Old 06-12-2006, 05:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

pretty good sized truck. i think you'll be fine. if you get stuck fully inflated just air down right where you got stuck and it'l pull you right out.

Old 06-12-2006, 05:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 4sw pismo

Da beech, what the possiblities of getting some directions to your place from LAX? We landing in LA at around 8:45. We can go look around if you wont be home till later.

Big D. Get that pig ready! We can run that machine in the big bore modified class I believe. What this about the front end liking to see the sky all the time? Sounds like a good old fashion RODEO to me!lol.

Hopefully the car rental place will hook us up with a 4wd. If not everone watch out cuz were not slowing down, LOL!!

Old 06-12-2006, 05:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

from LAX its real simple take W CENTURY BLVD. 1.4 miles. then Take the I-405 N ramp toward SACRAMENTO. Merge onto I-405 N toward SANTA MONICA 16miles. Merge onto US-101 N toward VENTURA then just stay on the 101 for about 2 hours and your good!

Old 06-12-2006, 06:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Viper, I think you'll like it.... It's not wheelie prone at all. I think you're going to get the call to ride this mess if you would do me the honor. Me on it won't do much, so if you would like, you can run the beast. I need someone who has NO2 experience... knows when to shut down and knows when to go for it. Mario says you're like 95lbs wet! Just kidding...

Anyway, hope to see you there Friday afternoon for testing and tuning.

Beech, anywhere to get nitrous close by?

Also, if Marky (Oregon Dune Patrol) is looking in on this thread... what is the difference between a standard bottle without the pick up and turned it's head and the BD bottle turned on it's head? Just have the two bottles and wanted to know if there would be a marketable difference in the two.

Old 06-12-2006, 06:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

there is one place to get nitrous in pismo and thats at the kragens or autozone just off grand i think. i want to say his name is gary but i cant remember. if my wife goes i will be there saturday, but if she does not go be there friday morning. i have to try out my new little f150[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2006, 06:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

if not there is a little ricer shop in SLO that has nitrous.

Old 06-12-2006, 06:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 4sw pismo

Big D that sounds good. Hey I know a way to loose another 15 lbs. That will put me at 70lbs. You know that little amount of skin all men are born with, and get removed as baby's, well most anyways? If I loose that, thats aleast 15lbs for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LMAO!!!!!

My Boss bottle has alot higher flow than my BD does. But I think the BD maniflod uses the pressure, so the extra flow dont make a big difference on there systems. Marky can correct me if I am wrong. MY BD systems liked warm bottles. Not really hot, but a good amount of pressure kept the bikes screaming. I never have tried another bottle on them so I could be full of it.

It's my honor to be able the run them machines. I guess I finally found what chicken legs are good for,lol. If she is not prone to rare, we will be in good shape. If I can dump her hard, that'll make all the difference. Where is your button located? What kind of throttle are you using?

Quick Reply: 4sw pismo