CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

4sw pismo

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 03:27 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4sw pismo

Guys what can i say, you guys were great to meet, marios friends and the Utah boys are way cool and great to hang with, thanks for all the help and it was great to meet alot of you guys, bigdaddy great guy and fast bike and Mario the homee..you know what up Dogg it's just the begining of "NO MERCY RACING"..we made the shiat in there pants with these stock bores....Glad we took home some trophys and the DS guys stuck together till the end, that what this sport needs and we will all be fine...I DIDENT HAVE TO ASK TWICE FOR ANYTHING I NEEDED HELP WITH, YOU ALL WERE THERE FOR THE LOVE AND PASSION OF THIS SPORT SO WE WILL NEVER GO WRONG..tHANKS AGAIN..

2big2fast that sandwich was looking good boy, but i waw scared to ask you for some, thanks for helping the guys out...

Also thanks to my builder-Jeff from MMAD Performance Kits
-Fuelcustoms for the bike build help and support thru out
-Velocity Racing for the parts and help
- Ruben (RUB-DUB Racing) the Jockey of the century, with this guy you cant loose...
This team made it happen, without these guys it wouldent have been a 1st place victory

thanks to sonny for the pit shop help and just lending us his house for the weekend, sonny everyone said thanks and your bikes and customers bikes are awsome...

Old 06-19-2006, 03:54 PM
Range Rover
Default 4sw pismo

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
in the chicks class there was a couple of real small kids racing does anuone have footage of that. my wife does not believe how small they were.

I didn't get any pics because I was racing but the gurl who won 1st class Kala was really small compared to me 5ft 10 and 185lbs. She was like at lest 5 feet and around 100lbs at the most....I seen 7 year old little gurl on a honda her dad put her on top....I hope someone took a pic tough lil rider for sure
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-19-2006, 09:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

dunerider did the front of your bike have the pink plastics in the front?

Old 06-20-2006, 03:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

most of my pics. are posted at odp who are my last pics. of

Old 06-20-2006, 03:30 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default 4sw pismo

hi guys
It was a great trip. Awesome racing and good friends. Good beer too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-20-2006, 04:41 PM
Range Rover
Default 4sw pismo

dunerider did the front of your bike have the pink plastics in the front?
No it was black and red raptor with cut plastics.....the cases are polished and my Head is powdercoated........I didn't see your truck or else I would of stopped by to say hello....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-20-2006, 04:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

nice pictures and congratulations. after owning a truck like that i bet no other truck would stand out. that is one bad mother. we were at the very end of the track. all i have to say is your pics. are impressive. good job, no excelent job.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-20-2006, 05:55 PM
Range Rover
Default 4sw pismo

nice pictures and congratulations. after owning a truck like that i bet no other truck would stand out. that is one bad mother. we were at the very end of the track. all i have to say is your pics. are impressive. good job, no excelent job.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the congrats hopefully I get to meet you next time out........After getting the Sand Bug my first time out to Glamis...I went out Built my Raptor then bought a trailer then traded in my F150 for the Excursion and then it goes on and on and on lol.....It doesn't stop..LOL.

Now I have to freakin quads a Lifted truck and a huge @ss monthly Payment [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-21-2006, 12:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default 4sw pismo

Where is DSNUT? I think we need to post some vids of some of the racing. He needs to witness the brutal power of the ondunes stockbore. Maybe when the vids are up on the other site we can post them here for him to study.

Jed I cant wait to see a pic of you launching!! Did your fam have a good time? Hows your pops?

Old 06-21-2006, 01:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default 4sw pismo

Jed, Thanks again for your Bigtime pilot skills and consistancy. That 70 lb kid on the lightened yfz was pulling hard and you still mopped it. You guys were a blast to hang out with. Tell your bro thanks again with the carb help.

Quick Reply: 4sw pismo