CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

4sw pismo

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 08:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4sw pismo

Should only take a hour or so. Im going to post up a few pics of scott (2BIG) on ondunes.com under pismo F s wars.

Scott, Check on dunes in a few minutes and I will post a few pics of you. One is a pic of you wearing one of the team t-shirts with bigdaddy and Jed. Check em out. Same area you posted pics.

Old 06-21-2006, 08:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

thank you sir for finally posting the real ones, what team spirit we had.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-22-2006, 12:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Thats a good pic Mario of 2big. For years I was told the camera adds weight. Now I no the truth.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-22-2006, 12:48 AM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

ANNIHILATER looking at picture # 5 on your pics page i see a very small rider on what looks like a YFZ just how light was that kid?That is quite the accomplishment to take out a lightened YFZ with a lighter rider on a stock bore DS.Its just my opinion but it would seem that there should be some minimum rider size and weight restrictions for safety reasons and in the interest of fairness.Your stock bore must be making some serious HP to pull that off.

Old 06-22-2006, 12:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Had to change his diaper between races Mike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-22-2006, 12:56 AM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

I dont doubt that at all Glenn.LOL.

Old 06-22-2006, 02:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Duneittiludie Thanks- I think the kid had to be near 70 lb. The yfz looked to have a gun drilled axle alum hubs and extended swingarm. I zoomed in on it pretty good. Jed battled it out with them kids a few times and one by a few lengths I think. I would give my left N#t to see the vids. I wouldnt let a kid that light ride my bike cause if something happened it would always haunt me. Thats just me. Its their kids so I cant tell them how to parent their child. Not to mention the kid rode like a pro. Viper650 still held it down and beat them consistantly. I dont know how much hp im putting out. But I do know I am stripping another 45 lbs off my bike.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Got 10lb off tonight. I found out my carb was never even close to optimum performance so there is much more power to be had. Viper witnessed a 1500+ RPM increase and pulling hard just from a carb change.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-22-2006, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

My stock bore will eventually be a good contender but first i have to get some weight off this thing without sacrificing dune capability since this is my main dune quad.I can probably shave 20 lbs or so if i get creative but it will be pretty tough to lose more than that.My goal is to have a stock bore that can hang with the big bore four strokes and with what you accomplished i can see that it is possible.The biggest problem we have here in Oregon is sound restriction that limits our pipe choice but maybe someone will produce a good power producing pipe that will pass the sound checks.

Old 06-27-2006, 05:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

mario any vids of you bike running at pismo???

Old 06-27-2006, 06:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4sw pismo

Originally posted by: 344PV
mario any vids of you bike running at pismo???

Im lookin bro, We are looking within our group. It has to be on mini dv so I can have it made into an edited video. If I get enough footage I will have a DVD made so we can copy it and distribute free of charge. Im getting a good deal on DVDs. I only saw my bike near the end of the track. Id like to see some videos of it racing the yfz's and such. I wish there was more stockbore competition. Im glad my pilot got to race the yfz s though.

Were you there?

Quick Reply: 4sw pismo