CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Pat Both Racing vs No Mercy Racing

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 10:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pat Both Racing vs No Mercy Racing

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I dont want choose, and all my other friends to think they are left out here, 1bigdsrider all you guys that are my team too will be getting a shirt, go out and have no mecry on track or the hill thats all that counts. I dont want any of the old school homies to feel left out...lol
Hey Mario, you aren't trying to send the message that anyone who wears a Pat Both T shirt at DS days can't be part of your team are ya?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Seriously, If all bomb riders will join No Mercy, it will go long way toward uniting us against the Yammi teams. I think it is a brilliant move[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Pat Both is just for DS days.

i happen to be on the No Mercy team for 4sw[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Later[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Now Pat Both may just be for DS Day's for your Ron, But when Comp Hill Clothing rolls into the dunes that is a clothing line that I will be carrying.....

Jed....I will be making some PG versions.......basically won't describe what Pat Both is but you can know........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2006, 11:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bomb, what I was meaning, was come up with a logo, that only by looking at it a couple times, and having a little bit of a sinister mind, do you really know what it means. So all the kids dont get it, and when people look at it, they have to do a double take, then laugh there **** off. I wouldnt mind a full R version, it would just be funny to try and make it pg, and still get the point across. Whatever way you come up with a design, I am sure will be good.

Old 06-05-2006, 01:17 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Hey Nut, I'll help ya out and join Pat Both. I'm used to racing my wife,so i'll race her again if need be. Keep in mind I been riding and racing dirtbikes since I was young, so I can handle the whoops at the mountain. After DS days I'm sure we will all be on the NO MERCY race team spankin all the Yammi's and whatnot
Seth.

Old 06-05-2006, 01:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
Hey Nut, I'll help ya out and join Pat Both. I'm used to racing my wife,so i'll race her again if need be. Keep in mind I been riding and racing dirtbikes since I was young, so I can handle the whoops at the mountain. After DS days I'm sure we will all be on the NO MERCY race team spankin all the Yammi's and whatnot
Seth.
Thanks Seth![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That means alot![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Tom - make sure you bring at least two of those shirts. I wear a large[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hey Tom............I almost forgot. Make Jed and Mario's No Mercy T shirts XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL. I want them to look like they have a parachute behind them on the hill[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL. That ought to pick me up a few lengths[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Later

Old 06-05-2006, 12:54 PM
Range Rover

Wow, whats this, NUT is starting Patty Racing, and will be wearing a tight pink shirt on a "girly bike..quote by NUT" Preditor, that he has to borrow from a girl.......?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-05-2006, 01:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider

OK I don't know how many times I have to say this but I don't ride girl bikes my bike is a boy and be nice to my Predator or I will have to beat up on your YFZ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. And don't forget that Seth is on his team too.

Old 06-05-2006, 01:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: yfzfryguy
Wow, whats this, NUT is starting Patty Racing, and will be wearing a tight pink shirt on a "girly bike..quote by NUT" Preditor, that he has to borrow from a girl.......?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Actually, according to Mrs. CyNick, the Purdy Preddy is a boy........ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Edited....Crap, she beat me to it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-05-2006, 01:07 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Originally posted by: yfzfryguy
Actually, according to Mrs. CyNick, the Purdy Preddy is a boy........ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
THANK YOU!

Old 06-05-2006, 02:53 PM
Pro Rider

Alright, now we have "No Mercy Racing", "Pat Both Racing", and did you all forget to call out Fatman Racing? Was that 1big, or Twobig??? Well none of that matters at any rate. You all heard of the Duke boys right? Well they ain't got nothing on us. Most of you have yet to meet the HarrahBoys!! HarrahBoys Racing.....Ditching the law at a drag strip near you !

Old 06-06-2006, 07:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Alright, now we have "No Mercy Racing", "Pat Both Racing", and did you all forget to call out Fatman Racing? Was that 1big, or Twobig??? Well none of that matters at any rate. You all heard of the Duke boys right? Well they ain't got nothing on us. Most of you have yet to meet the HarrahBoys!! HarrahBoys Racing.....Ditching the law at a drag strip near you !
You guys need to talk Fatmanquad into coming and joining your team. He will school all of ya![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Pat Both Racing is coming at ya! My little 105.5 bore will be ready to make a good showing! AZSAND, come out of the garage and give us an update on how the monorail is running![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'm still hoping you are willing to spot me 20 lengths[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Where ya at AZ?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Pat Both Racing vs No Mercy Racing