CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Florence, 4th of July Roll Call!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 05:19 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Florence, 4th of July Roll Call!!!!!

Where have you been NUT, haven't heard a peep out of you for a few days, its like you've been on vacation or working on a secret weapon..... See you at Florence over the 4th[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll be riding my quad Dragon.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-21-2006, 06:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: yfzfryguy
Where have you been NUT, haven't heard a peep out of you for a few days, its like you've been on vacation or working on a secret weapon..... See you at Florence over the 4th[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll be riding my quad Dragon.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I have been working my A$$ off![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] but you know all about that because you have been picking up the slack for me on some stuff![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It is unbelievably appreciated[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Guys, I thought I might have dual carbs setup this week but I am out of time. I will just have to beat you guys up the hill on the 4th with a single carb[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] j/k

Can't wait to ride![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I pull out for St. A's about 5:00 Fri morning. (day after tomorrow)! Holy Cr@p I still have a lot to do![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 06-22-2006, 10:51 AM
Pro Rider

Dude, the Nut lives....I have seen you lurking, but you say little lately....Right now, I hate you...You are leaving for St A's to do nothing but ride, and then come back and ride the coast.....Must be nice.....Enjoy the trip man, should be good.

As for what has been too long since I rode, lets just say I am in good spirits these day, and have stayed in such the last two months. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] The quad has been sitting there giving me this poor look like "don't you love me?" "Am I not good enough no more?" The poor girl needs some seat time, she is really starting to feel neglected...

Old 06-22-2006, 11:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

It only looks like I'm lurking. I have two laptops, one at home and one at the office and they are both signed on a fair amount of the time.

I am cutting my trip short because of work. Will be back in Salem by Tuesday at noon, working Tuesday afternoon through Fri afternoon then I head for Florence and will be there through the 4th. I wish I could just go ride straight through, no such luck.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

See ya in a little over a week.

Old 06-22-2006, 11:02 AM
Pro Rider

Nut, are you riding only Florence, or have some bouncing planned?

Old 06-22-2006, 11:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yah. Tony and i plan to run down to Horsefall to see Mark otherwise it will just be Florence. I imagine we will only be down at Horsefall for an hour or so.

Old 06-22-2006, 11:31 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Nut, are you riding only Florence, or have some bouncing planned?
Thats some funny chit...Ron, I've known you for quite some time, and I didn't know you "routinely did some bouncing"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-22-2006, 11:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Gotta keep the Riffraff out of camp[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]................

Old 06-22-2006, 11:53 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Gotta keep the Riffraff out of camp[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]................
I am not even sure you could bounce a basketball [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2006, 01:41 AM
Pro Rider

Well my trip is up in the air at this point. I left for St Anthony on Friday, which was my first leg of the trip. I managed to get to Rexburg then the Torque converter went out on the company Dodge diesel truck. After talking with the boss, I decided to limp my way back to Utah. I managed to get within one block of my work and it quit altogether. There is nothing more fun then being stuck at an intersection with a 45 foot trailer!

The dealership has the truck now. So, if they can get the tranny fixed, I will maintain my Riddle and Horsfal trip. If not, I'm gonna have to pass. Dang it! Im crossing my fingers that the Dodge dealer can get her fixed in 5 days.

Quick Reply: Florence, 4th of July Roll Call!!!!!