CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

July 1st & 2nd!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default July 1st & 2nd!!!!

well it was good to see all of you again. choose,dollar and ced, you guys and that zilla from shevport put on a great show. always glad to see you boys run.that evans bike was SICK!!! to bad it was alittle rough for it. the craycraft boys were running good,dollar i still think you have the sickest raptor around. very nice to meet you CED, choose always a honor. glad you all could come up and play. hope you can make it back this away.

hope everybody had a safe trip home, cant wait to have another get together!!

(rico)

Old 07-02-2006, 12:55 AM
Trailblazer

ya you said it. they all where fast, but to see choose at 150lbs soaking wet, on that spider bike with a wheelie bar come screaming down the track was a site. it was nice to meet you fellas. o and that scrambler was something else too. i never seen a scrambler with that much time in it. ya'll come on back soon as you can. hope ya'll all make it back safe......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2006, 12:55 AM
Trailblazer

o and give me a litte bit and i will post some sick pics and videos for ya from this weekend

Old 07-02-2006, 02:16 AM
Pro Rider

glad i got to meet every one again --glad to get to meet Ced, Austin,Jose and there were others i didnt know and always glad to see Choose,Dollar and Hanna,Raw,Drakester and all the rest of the cray craft guys that was there---maybe next time ill have my DS-R1000 finished[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2006, 02:16 AM
Pro Rider

and the evans man!!!! insane fast

Old 07-02-2006, 02:17 AM
Pro Rider

hope you all made it home safe

Old 07-02-2006, 02:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well boys, it has been 41hrs since I have slept. I wrenched ALL night last night to get all 3 of these bikes ready to rumble. It all paid off in the end.

Thanks guys for making this another premier event. I can see big things in sight for this place. Im not gonna start naming people because I know I will forget some. But I will say that Im sorry to see Rawyfz1973 & Drakester miss out on the official drag races. It was fun running Raw across the sandbar...we just looked at a couple pics and couldnt help but notice there were several occasions in which the whole spiderbike (including wheelie bar) was in the air. I mean not as much as a tip of the tire touching the sand.

It was my pleasure boys. Cant wait til the next one that Im able to attend. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2006, 12:42 PM
Trailblazer

Man what a fun day of racing .It was a pleasure to meet all of you guys.Sorry i was a little underpowered for you big boys.Choose that bike is fast i'd hate to line up next to that one if you built it.Ronnie its always a please getting wupped by you that bike is sick. That evans bike was extremely fast sorry the track was a little bumpy.
I guess they need to make a fat boy class for me so i can compete but heh i gave it my best like i said it was a blast and can't wait to do it again.

Old 07-02-2006, 02:30 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah i had a blast... It was nice to meet everyone..Or put a face with a name...It was just good old fashion drag racing at its best....And who would have ever thought a scammy would be that fast...Good job CED...Choose that DS will get down the track...and like always dollar was wicked fast....And im kinda with you txrappy i think they need a fat boy class..LOL I had a grate time...and next time i hope i dont mess up and beat myself..LOL anyway it was worth the 5 hour drive to get there... and i cant wait till next time.. and maybe next time we all can camp out..

Old 07-02-2006, 04:21 PM
Pro Rider

Had a blast yesterday just wished we could have stayed longer but it was nice seeing everyone again. How did the races turn out class by class???

Quick Reply: July 1st & 2nd!!!!