CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

July 1st & 2nd!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 05:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default July 1st & 2nd!!!!

choose you owe me a race we did not get to run at the clash last time and before that you won at the river

you better bring alot of nos[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2006, 06:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DollarBillz
choose you owe me a race we did not get to run at the clash last time and before that you won at the river

you better bring alot of nos[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Oh your gonna get your race alright, LOL! Your the one who needs to bring a lot of NOS......for me to use, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I know my little ole bolt-on bike cant hold a candle to your 727 on alky, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]....but we are gonna give it a try, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2006, 06:18 PM
Pro Rider

now ive seen first hand how well your bolt on bike run's and i think it will be a race all the way to the finish line that's for sure

Old 06-26-2006, 06:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

now ive seen first hand how well your bolt on bike run's and i think it will be a race all the way to the finish line that's for sure

Dollar thats highly respectable coming from a guy of your caliber. Thanks a lot.

Oh, I just wanted to tell you that the last guy who told me to bring plenty of NOS got sandblasted, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] J/K.

But its gonna be fun my friend, very fun. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2006, 06:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04

Dollar thats highly respectable coming from a guy of your caliber. Thanks a lot.

Oh, I just wanted to tell you that the last guy who told me to bring plenty of NOS got sandblasted, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] J/K.

But its gonna be fun my friend, very fun. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

i dont ride at genoa
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2006, 06:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04

i dont ride at genoa

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Now that was a low blow right there, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2006, 06:55 PM
Pro Rider

Old 06-26-2006, 06:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I dont understand why anybody else dont want to get in on all this smack talking...man, this is so fun...its almost as fun as the actual races, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I guess some people cant handle the truth, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2006, 07:01 PM
Pro Rider

i guess so

Old 06-26-2006, 07:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Oh well. I dont get offended.

Your running a stock frame with a built motor and Im running a drag frame with a stock motor. So, we dont have anything to hide. Its gonna be a good time, no doubt.

Im gonna have the ranger there to help out where needed anyway. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: July 1st & 2nd!!!!