CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

July 1st & 2nd!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 04:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default July 1st & 2nd!!!!

I'm hoping to make it but I've got some family that may need some help. Mr. Caswell has a hot wire around the strip to keep the cows out and off of his lights. There is a gate to get into the strip close to the barbed wire fence. You may have to smooth out the track. Last time I was there he drug his feet about doing it so we got him to tell us where the key to the dozer was and we did it ourselves. If I can't make it and you think you might need it I'll send my bottle with someone for ya choose. There is nowhere close to there to get them filled and I don't know about you but I can go through 3lbs pretty quick. Maybe I'll have some new paddles to test out by then. Everyone have a safe trip and I hope to see ya'll there.

Old 06-22-2006, 05:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FASTFATBOY, I really appreciate you looking out for a brotha. I need all the help I can get these days...You know its not easy being me, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Naw, on a more serious note....take care of the family business first. Remember FAMILY FIRST!!! Although I would like to see you folks again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-22-2006, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider

If I get my bike back by then I am open to ride anywhere and any day.

Old 06-22-2006, 08:51 PM
Pro Rider

ill be there even if its there to watch and chat and a couple of cold ones[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] my ole girl is still in the chop shop!

Old 06-22-2006, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: bigbird650
ill be there even if its there to watch and chat and a couple of cold ones[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] my ole girl is till in the chop shop!
It's time to start choppin and quit shoppin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm just giving you a hard time. You know with our crew it'll be this way til you get it going. Fastfatboy and Kawiking the last surviving members of the Texarkana crew[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-22-2006, 09:30 PM
Pro Rider

It's time to start choppin and quit shoppin.
true lol hey choose i seen those videos of you running up at genoa --cant wait to see you run again looks like she was sure lined out good!

Old 06-23-2006, 12:38 AM
Pro Rider

i talked to damon at hri powersports, he helpes run the tree. he said he wasnt planning on having a ride that weekend (i guess that means for money(pay-out)). yes the track will be open all weekend. im sure ill be out there one or two days.probably with my 400,banshee is being a banshee , strait pain in the A$$!!!

Old 06-23-2006, 02:36 AM
Pro Rider

I am making the LONG voyage to Genoa to hopefully unvail white lightning!

Old 06-23-2006, 07:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bigbird650
It's time to start choppin and quit shoppin.
true lol hey choose i seen those videos of you running up at genoa --cant wait to see you run again looks like she was sure lined out good!

Yeah, I think it was doing pretty good in Genoa. I look forward to seeing all you boys next weekend. I have talked to another gentleman last night who just MIGHT make a surprise visit.....but we shall see. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2006, 01:22 AM
Pro Rider

Well Ill be there sunday when all the fast bikes have broken. LOL I hope some of you guys stay around till sunday

Quick Reply: July 1st & 2nd!!!!