CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

2BIG2BFAST

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 06:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2BIG2BFAST

No offense to any of the guys ive met this past weekend you were all great guys and a bunch of funny people that are good fun, but 2big has to be the nicest guy ive ever had the privelage of meeting. Such a nice guy and was willing to give anything off his OWN personal bike just to let his friends race. That is a rare thing and i really commend you on that.

You truly are the man and i thank you for being such a good guy. Words cant explain that without scott our group of guys wouldnt have had such a great weekend. Thank you

Old 06-19-2006, 06:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 2BIG2BFAST

I second that as well. Although I have never met Scott in person. I have talked to him many, many times over the telephone and I can tell that he is 100% genuine. What he tells you is the truth and you can take it to the bank. Im honored to be associated with people of this caliber.

Again, Great Job!!! Your the man Scott Cobb!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-19-2006, 07:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 2BIG2BFAST

Way to go Big!

Beach. . . are you converting to a Bomb guy? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Something about the Bomb forum isn't there? Seems to be the place to hang out.

I was thinking as I was reading Mario's posts about Jed that. . . I knew that! (whe he was talking about what a great guy Jed and his group were.) Mario just hasn't had the chance to meet them since he didn't make it to DS Days last year.

Wish I had more time to make some of these trips. There are a number of guys I haven't met yet. . . Bomber, Beach, 2Big. . .

If they're 1/2 as good as the ones I have met I'm sure I'ld have a great time with them.

Glad you had a good weekend. Great when your bike runs well but, even better when you have your crew there to see it and help you run it well.

Old 06-19-2006, 07:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default 2BIG2BFAST

Great post sonny. I agree 100%. We could not have WON a thing if Scott wasnt there. He could have raced his bike but he donated his tools and spark plugs and carb. Get it through your head SCOTT!! we couldnt have done a thing if you didnt show bro!!!!!!!!! Thanks again.

Old 06-19-2006, 07:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 2BIG2BFAST

yeah, no drama on the bomb forum and some great guys. kind of the only reason i still come to this site.

Old 06-19-2006, 07:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default 2BIG2BFAST

Didn't I read that 2big is not posting on the forum any longer because of personal issues?

Old 06-19-2006, 07:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default 2BIG2BFAST

Apparently he missed us too much [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-19-2006, 08:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default 2BIG2BFAST

Originally posted by: SCOUNDREL
Didn't I read that 2big is not posting on the forum any longer because of personal issues?

Whatcha talking about he has been posting off and on all the time... He doesnt post as much when its harvesting season. He dont seem to have any personal issues AT ALL that I know of.

Old 06-19-2006, 08:21 PM
Range Rover
Default 2BIG2BFAST

I wanted to meet him but I didn't get the honor too....I was trying to look for his truck I just kep gettin busy and didn't have the time too...there is always next time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-19-2006, 08:36 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2BIG2BFAST

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan
No offense to any of the guys ive met this past weekend you were all great guys and a bunch of funny people that are good fun, but 2big has to be the nicest guy ive ever had the privelage of meeting. Such a nice guy and was willing to give anything off his OWN personal bike just to let his friends race. That is a rare thing and i really commend you on that.

You truly are the man and i thank you for being such a good guy. Words cant explain that without scott our group of guys wouldnt have had such a great weekend. Thank you
AMEN BROTHA!!!!!!! You dont have to meet the man to know the man. I new he was all that and a bag of chips without meeting him.

Hey Scott, my wife loved the photo of you flexing. She's like "holy crap, dont mess with that guy". I said no worrys, he's like a big teddy bear. Just dont take his honey.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]........or sub.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Mark, I appreciate them comments, but I in no way compare to mr Cobb. He's in a class by himself.

Quick Reply: 2BIG2BFAST