CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Pismo Pics

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 03:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pismo Pics

I thought I would post some PIMPMO BEACH pics some of the homebizzles on my page.

I put one up of the team shirt up close.

Old 06-21-2006, 03:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Pismo Pics

What kinda platform is BigDaddy standing on in that team pic?

Wholly crap. . . how tall is that guy?

He must have to put two twin beds together the long way to get sleep at night. . . wow.

Funny looking at those kids on the other bikes in that staging pic. . . . actually, those other guys are all 6' tall and 185 lbs and Jed is 7' tall and 275. . . the bikes just look small because of the angel of the picture.

You're gonna have to post some pics of your Burnt Melon. Sun was strong last weekend for sure.

Old 06-21-2006, 11:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default Pismo Pics

Mark, I think bigdaddy wears special shoes to make him look taller as well.lolj/k

Yes, My forhead is burnt about 3 layers deep. I just drove through Mcdonalds with neosporin all over my face and the looks I was getting were off the chain. I feel like Michael Jackson and everyone is starring at me cause I look like a pigme. LOL Well, I take that back. I wouldnt want to feel like Michael. BUT I think I do need an umbrella for a few more days. The skin is comming off like wax. Its all good, I heal very fast. I dont want to post pics and scare the kids.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-21-2006, 12:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pismo Pics

now you know where big daddy gets his name from, im 6ft 3 in and the man just towered over me. but you guys should check him out riding, he does a great job.

Old 06-21-2006, 01:47 PM
Range Rover
Default Pismo Pics

Nice pics and I like the one with all of you guys together NICE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]... Congrats on the wins

Damm I am bearly starting to peel too LOL.....I can imagine the gurls face on the Drive thru Window....lol

Old 06-21-2006, 02:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pismo Pics

Yea Jed is like 7'2" but only weighs in at or about 220. The riders from sparks were all about 6ft and went about 160.

2big, thanks for the props. We'll get together at DS day and show all these little guys how it works!

Dunerider33, I think I saw you at the starting line. If I'm not mistaken, didn't you race? I was the little guy next to Mario most of the time. I run Annihilater Security...

Old 06-21-2006, 05:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Pismo Pics

scott, my gf thinks your hot! lol

i tried to explain to her that you are just way too cute and i couldnt let you go. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

good pix mario

Old 06-21-2006, 06:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Pismo Pics

Mario! You do not look anything like I pictured.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img].................I thought you were Mexican LMAO!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]..........(in my best Jerry Seinfeld).......Not that there's anything wrong with that![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

BigD - I thought you were old like me! If Scott is 6'-3", you must be about 7' tall. Let me take this opportunity to say, if I have ever said anything to offend you....................lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

2Big - Looks like the old wounds are getting better every day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Glenn - You need a haircut there buddy![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It is great to put some faces to the personalities...........except in your case Mario[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k I would put up a picture of me but if you've ever seen the movie "Elephant Man" you should have the right idea[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Glad to hear of the success. Maybe I will come next year as reinforcement[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-21-2006, 06:57 PM
Range Rover
Default Pismo Pics

Originally posted by: BigDaddy331
Dunerider33, I think I saw you at the starting line. If I'm not mistaken, didn't you race? I was the little guy next to Mario most of the time. I run Annihilater Security...
Yeah that was me tall @ss mexican lol......It was a great weekend and I was so happy that Annihilater came over and said HI...It's good to put names with faces. Hope to see you guys again soon!!! so we can all have a nice cold one

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-21-2006, 06:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pismo Pics

still LMAO....

almost 7ft......

Quick Reply: Pismo Pics