CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

bombardier/cannondale?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 03:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bombardier/cannondale?

Hey guys I was just thinking since Bombardier and cannondale have had a hard time proving their name wouldn't you think that it would be awesome if Bombardier who is building their reputation, if they bought the cannondale franchise.

Old 07-12-2006, 04:09 PM
Pro Rider

Didn't ATK buy Cannondale... or was it the other way around. Either way Bomb... now Can-Am... is making quit a presence in the ATV world especially with its new Outlanders. The DS paved the way and the soon to be 450 will continue Bomb's path to dominance. Even though the Glamis 450 from Cannondale was way ahead of its time, the 450 from Bomb should as well be a cut above the rest. I guess we will see.

Old 07-12-2006, 04:18 PM
Pro Rider

yea dinli and atk both have shares in cannondale,I'm hoping the new 450 blows away all those jap bikes I can't stand it that everything is placed around the 450's so now its time for bombardier to show everyone who is boss. They are really doing it right with everything they put out and am really proud to be a bomb owner.

Old 07-12-2006, 04:43 PM
Pro Rider

Ive always jumped back and forth when it came to atv's... I was never brand loyal. But since i bought my DS
3 yrs ago, that all changed. The 450's out there right now are great bikes.(havent rode the LTZ let) I think they cant be topped.

When it comes to sleds i luv my polaris's. But the way last yr the way i seen how hard the rotax's work, my might change my mind. Throw a turbo a on rev, the WOW factor goes way up!!!