CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

E.C. ds days meeting spot

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 07:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E.C. ds days meeting spot

Ok guys I replied to the other post but decided to start one on this point. We need a meeting point incase some of us don't get to meet up before hitting the dunes. So for the most part lets have a specific time early on in the day, each day, so we can all get together at the dunes. We need a place that we all can find, even for us newbies and a time. You old timers figure that part out LOL. J/K, but really could you guys do this for us newbies? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] RUSS

Old 07-25-2006, 02:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

IS anyone bringing a truck in the dune area? On friday, it should be easy to spot anybody with a DS, pull in the lot and park by them. Not sure of a good meeting spot before we get into the dunes., I would think the back of the parking lot would be best.

Old 07-25-2006, 10:17 AM
Pro Rider

Wayne,

I will be taking my truck out to the dunes. I haul my tools, coolers and gas out, so I dont have to come back to the parking lot. I always park on the beach.

Gary

p.s. You could always make the meeting spot on the beach. Its a rare occurance to see 2 or more DS's parked, it wouldnt be hard to spot.

Old 07-25-2006, 11:58 AM
Pro Rider

What time and day is everyone planning on showing up? I will be there Friday morning, but not sure what time, probably around 10am. I will have to do some tuning and polishing on the bikes and then head out to the dunes, realistically around noon.

Lets do this, lets make home base on the beach all the way to the right, so if you are facing lake michigan just go as far right as you can, you will see a little house on a hill. I will try to get my buddy to drive his black chevy out and park, everyone else that drives out park over there, we'll set up a couple easy ups then we can come and go and meet up as time allows whether it be Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

In the parking lot we will be parking right by the entrance along the fence and will have an 04 black/yellow baja and an 01 white/blue DS.

-Josh

Old 07-25-2006, 12:05 PM
Pro Rider

OK Jmann,

That is where I will be parked. I have a 10x10 easy up also. We will be pulling in around noon, and hit the dunes around 1 or so.

see you there,

Gary

Old 07-25-2006, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider

i have a brand new 10x10 ez-up so if there is alot of guys we can set up mine as well. hopefully the weather is great. aca nt wait to see all these tricked out ds's.

Old 07-25-2006, 02:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Cool, DS meeting spot the BEACH, look for the rigs described above.

my rig will be in the parking lot, blue ez-up with a Flatlanders Banner on it, can't miss it. I will come back to parking lot every couple hours looking for people and getting drinks and what-not.

if anybody shows up and doesn't hook up with anybody in the parking lot, hit the BEACH!!

I am showing up at silver hills camp friday morning, around 11:00, and at the dunes around noon most likely, give or take.

Old 07-25-2006, 03:36 PM
Range Rover

I am going to try to get up there early friday. I want to try to tune up the carb. She is a bit rich right now. I should be hitting the dunes friday for sure.

Old 07-25-2006, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so far it looks like I will be riding with Hightower, so when ever he gets there, I will be there.

Old 07-25-2006, 07:44 PM
Pro Rider

BigWaynester,
not to change the topic but Laporte IN was on The Colbert Report for growing weed on the city sidewalks!

I envy you guys this weekend, have fun. Hit the dunes early, 9-12 is the best time of day. The dunes are smooth & that cool breeze from the lake feels great running across you.

Quick Reply: E.C. ds days meeting spot