CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DSNUT

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 08:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DSNUT

Oh man, the first page was the only one worth reading. The rest are very disappointing.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default DSNUT

[quote]
Originally posted by: DSNUT

Did any of you guys check out pic#6 on my page? 2 guesses who this gentleman is. lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I don't need to guess to know who that is. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2006, 09:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

Originally posted by: enFORCER
Oh man, the first page was the only one worth reading. The rest are very disappointing.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
I know what you mean. You and I would have still been duking it out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2006, 10:18 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default DSNUT

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
you old guys gonna bang canes in your depends or what?
Cane fighting, ok. Sword fighting, not ok.

Old 08-09-2006, 11:28 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Default DSNUT

BSNutt, you are one funny brother. You hurt my head but I always get a good nights rest afterwards.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

So, all of these 200 thousand losers that cruise thier Harleys around DC on Memorial Day don't have a freakig clue huh? And while I'm duning it I'm showing disrespect? Funny, 'cause I can always find my truck by the Marine Corps colors and the POW/MIA flag waving in the breeze. For me everyday is Memorial Day, I work aboard base with 100 effin Iraqis that i would just as soon shoot than let help train my Marines, but that's what the Commandant wants so that's what he gets. By the way we have 100 more on order so my frustration builds everyday. Let's not use this forum to attack (groundlessly) other forum members Patriotism.

Damn OneFlyCowboy you have alot of post.

I have a TM45 to go install, I'll check back later.

Old 08-09-2006, 11:34 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default DSNUT

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
well ron maybe if rcoop took a 3hour ride with me and we spent basically the whole day together i could get a better idea. what i think needs to happen is you should call him. for an 18 year old kid you have a dang good head on your shoulders. shoot i was gonna take my belt off and give you a couple of whacks with it when i finaly saw how young you were. yes freebird had athread with his name in it and i think he basicaly said i was stupid and i cant read becouse i ask what he ran the klotz in. he did not have any pictures so i got a little confused about what sled he was talking about. trust and faith is something that has to be built between the 2 people. the only thing i can vouch for is myself. i treat you all the same way everytime i see you all. i dont try to be anything im not, im just a poor farmer who likes to hang out and have a few beers. im a person who gets enjoyment and pleasure being able to see other people happy. i would give the shirt off my back to help you all out when in time of need but to few on here that still is not enough, i know where i stand in a certain little group of guys and gals and that is good enough for me. you will either love me or hate me but either way you will get the truth out of me. sure i joke and stuff but when it comes to it you know which way it comes from me.
I aint never said you were stupid. lol I've seen your pics. I may be a lil old but i'm far from senial. lol. I know its all good. we just had a lil mis comunication. If you thought I said you were stupid I should of proof read what I wrote. lol. =]

Old 08-09-2006, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

i would really like to second that, could not of been better said!!!! Semper Fi ACEISBACK

Old 08-09-2006, 11:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

[quote]
Originally posted by: aceisback
BSNutt, you are one funny brother. You hurt my head but I always get a good nights rest afterwards.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][quote]

Uh............Ace?.....Uh..............That would be "DS"nut, not "BS"nut, lol.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

If you think your head hurts, try my life for awhile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I have this crap going on 24/7! LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2006, 01:38 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Default DSNUT

Semper Fi back at ya cloftis. Hey, weren't you supposed to be at 4SW last Feb.? I looked for you, well I believe it was you I was looking for, over near where all of the DS guys were, (South of wash 4) but never did find you. Maybe DS Days...

Ron, reread my spelling, I believe BS Nutt is calling it like I see it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Not nut.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'm just kidding with you man, one of my TMs is just kicking my tale and I need a dog to kick around. So where is your buddy? Looks like it quieted down while I was out.

Old 08-10-2006, 01:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

lol, Ace - this forum hasen't been the same since you got a job![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: DSNUT