CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DSNUT

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 11:03 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DSNUT

Well i was gonna let this go but i cant. So if you wanted to strike a nerve in me you finally did. So since we are gonna be buddies now lets get to know each other. Do you know Memorial day stands for? Have you served your country in the armed forces? I did 8 years. Where were you during desert storm operations? I was in th gulf protecting US citizens rights. What were you doing the night of Sept 11, 2001? I was loading my equipment to drive non stop to ground zero to make a difference. Do you have loved ones fighting for this country right now? I have two brothers. Do you pray to god everynight that your loved will get you a letter or phone call so you know they werent the lastest victom of terroism? I do dawg. Do you fly the red white and blue at your house because you believe what it stands for? I do. So the next time you want to call names have fun im good with you. But if you want to question my commitment to this country you picked the wrong fight and if you feel the need to test my manhood im waiting. Have a good day im eagerly awaiting your answers.
your new friend Robert

ps viper ill hook you up with floppy ear slippers at ds days if your down.

Old 08-09-2006, 11:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default DSNUT

Rcoop, thanks for you and your families work in keeping our country free.

Yep, hook a brother up with them slippers![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2006, 12:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

No one questioned your commitment to this country........I simply found it amusing that you saw my statement on the porting thread about proving performance parts on race day and you asked how that worked for me. It reminded me of terrorists (Yep I said it again) who don't need good ammunition to run headfirst into a fight.

You are out of ammunition and I suggest you stop throwing rocks.............or bunny slippers because it won't hurt me.

Rcoop - Did you think this one through? In your scramble to find some traction against me you have decided to drag patriotism, the memory of fallen hero's and National pride as your "ammunition" in your tiff with me. Is this discussion with me really on a level worthy of this topic?

I don't think so. You took a shot at me in the porting thread, I made one post to clarify and defend myself and this is how you choose to respond.

You are right about one thing.................I must have hit a nerve.

Lets hear about your time at ground zero. What organization were you with? What did it look like? Who were some of the people you were there with? That sounds like a much more interesting topic than "DSNUT:.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2006, 12:37 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!
Default DSNUT

What do you guys think is going to happen to the Twins this year, I mean having Lariano go on the disabled list is going to hurt. That guy was a lock for CY Young and Rookie of the Year. Sad. There goes our playoff chances too. They did call up Garza from AAA though, people say he is going to be as good as Santana and Lariano [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I hope they can pull something together.

Old 08-09-2006, 12:40 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default DSNUT

[quote]
Originally posted by: DSNUT

You are out of ammunition and I suggest you stop throwing rocks.............
The definition of a Sinner:
Someone who can't throw the first stone but will be more than willing to throw the next five or six. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2006, 12:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

As usual you cant cant give straight answers to a question ? So act cute throw around the word terrorist like its a big joke. And you can make this into me trying to get over on you, but im only responding to your name calling. You want to dispute brands, whos faster, or whos slippers are cuter im game. You want to make personal attacks then it only shows what your all about. Im one of only about 200 Heavy Urban Rescue Techs in the US if you must know. I work for myself. Ill recover anything from your car in a ditch to digging you out of under a building. You want to know about ground zero go read a book because if you really wanted to know you would of been there. And stop trying to get my slippers im keeping them id hit you with my purse first.

Old 08-09-2006, 12:50 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default DSNUT

Goose frabba

Old 08-09-2006, 12:52 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default DSNUT

This could get ugly, i better stick around for a bit.

Old 08-09-2006, 12:52 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Default DSNUT

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Goose frabba
Bo-ya ski daddy!

Old 08-09-2006, 12:53 PM
Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

There was some stuff on youtube what do you guys think about it.....???

www.youtube.com/results?search_query=911

Quick Reply: DSNUT