CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Is this true 300 ft dragsters?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 10:06 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is this true 300 ft dragsters?

Here we go again same old blah blah blah. We all know the claims and story here. Its friday so Im going to move on to something a little more pleasant. Good luck man I hope your bike is fast. Youve really got some good ideas and I think youll get there. Im in the same boat (did I say boat) anyway Im trying to dump as much weight as i can and get her dialed in. Im going to get mine on a scale soon

Old 08-18-2006, 10:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MrMeaner
Here we go again same old blah blah blah. We all know the claims and story here. Its friday so Im going to move on to something a little more pleasant. Good luck man I hope your bike is fast. Youve really got some good ideas and I think youll get there. Im in the same boat (did I say boat) anyway Im trying to dump as much weight as i can and get her dialed in. Im going to get mine on a scale soon
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2006, 12:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Mr meaner that is the most depressing mod to do on a ds you take off you take off you take off you take off only to find out she's still a fat pig.And mario me and you have been threw the grinder more than any two on here and we have managed to come out friends.i have no intentions of sparing with you on others behalfs.And i do look fowqard to running with you aginst the new build .And im opening a branch of buiness in yuma now so im looking to build a pratice track down there.And mario you will need a wheelie bar on a groomed treated track.We are working on dunner bars right now for the ds they give you a lot of leway but catch you right as soon as your threw praying to god but before you meet the devil.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2006, 12:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Eric's personal stock bore Genesis motor dynoed in at 77hp. Bike weighed in the 360lb range.

Old 08-18-2006, 03:45 PM
amd
Pro Rider

I remember all the hype on that. I must say I like that bike better then the 855 drag bike. You know its like street cars. Yeah the all out drag cars are cool and all, but the 9 sec street cars are much more impressive. I would say that bike weighed what they are saying. I know what mine weighs and that one hade a few more lighter things then mine does.

Mario you will like the 300' drags. I would say your bike will do very well time wise. Get a big ole shot of the spray, and you might be very surprised.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2006, 07:00 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND praying to god but before you meet the devil.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Hey Richard, how are things going!

DuneDevil

Old 08-18-2006, 07:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Good good good im just wondering when your going to park them street bikes and join us on the sand again.And i did try to get back to awhile back.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2006, 02:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I was skeptical at first but I am convinced now we will see a stock bore, stock stroke on NOS in the 4.0's or less in the next 6 months[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2006, 02:08 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Joe that some good looken pics man!!!!!

Thanks. It's the good looking bikes that make the pictures look good. PS is a great event to take pictures of that quality of bikes. The great racing took away my attention from taking more good pictures of the event [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2006, 02:09 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
I was skeptical at first but I am convinced now we will see a stock bore, stock stroke on NOS in the 4.0's or less in the next 6 months[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I agree with that. Just hard them to make the torque to pull the big hills like those strokers.

Quick Reply: Is this true 300 ft dragsters?