CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Fall Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 12:24 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Fall Jamboree

FGR, if you think I take these atv's too serious then dont get me started about Husker Football[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. Kansas isnt the push over they once were, and the Big 12 is a very strong conference so Im happy with the win either way.

btw, you can "take it as a win" if you want, but we won the game no ifs ands or buts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]...............Im just kidding I think its great Kansas is getting better and better every year.

Old 10-03-2006, 12:28 AM
FGR
Trailblazer

I'm glad you have a sense of humor!!! Your right, things in the big 12 are looking better. Used to be all I had to look forward to was Basketball season as far as college sports goes...

Old 10-03-2006, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider

Actually its really refreshing to talk to someone who is a Kansas fan in both Football and Basketball. I have alot of In-Laws that live in Kasas and they are all Wildcat fans in the Fall and Jay Hawk fans in the winter. I think thats crazy, I never let them here the end of it either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2006, 12:37 AM
FGR
Trailblazer

Now that's funny[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2006, 12:58 AM
Weekend Warrior

Chad theres no need to be embarreased it all cool and we will be back next year and even faster!!! I will be faster for halloween!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-03-2006, 01:26 AM
Pro Rider

Good deal.....looking forward to it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2006, 07:17 AM
Trailblazer

It's all good in my book and will be back to the drag's next year......
and ill still be a stock bore and stroke.....

Goodsound,there's no reason to ditch your bike in the lake....that thing ran awsome for sure.....
to every one else i had a blast and that's all there is to say, Chad there is no need to be embarised about what happened it's not your fault....

See you all next year....

later bobby

Old 10-03-2006, 08:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Guys, I have said it once and I'll say it again. I really think this was a complete misunderstanding on your part(s) and this SHOULD have been resolved by a NOHVA OFFICIAL. Afterall, thats why they are called officials. Nobody wants their pins taken, but Im quite sure there wasnt a person there who didnt want to be honest and provide their pin for a loss if it was required.

I also want to say that I had the opportunity to meet Goodsound & Mrs Goodsound at the Spring Jamboree in June and let me tell you...you WILL NOT meet a finer couple who are more than willing to bring you into their home and treat you just like family. A standup couple is a shear understatement for lack of better words. Im proud to be called their friend. Thanks a lot Mark & Mandy.

Also, I want to throw another word or two into the mix.....what we all have to understand is this event is very unofficial and is basically for fun. Sure its the pride, the sportsmanship and the integrity on the line at such an event. Sure there are emotions, egos and images at such an event. But lets not let this divide us as a whole. I say we all get together at the next one, meet everyone we can, run the bikes and just know this is all for fun. Afterall, this is our hobby, its our pasttime and its also our passion. If we can keep all of this into perspective, I think this can and will a more pleasant place to hang out and race.

Its a 17.5hr drive for me to even think about coming up and running with you boys. But, I would jump in my truck without hesitation to hang out with people such as Goodsound, BBIII, Crandles, Bad350Twin, Shmee, Crazypainter, Bomberboy, CC1999, Flyinds, YFZdunejumper, FGR and others. So, before we resort to calling people cheaters, lets line em up and let the sand fly.

More Later........

Old 10-03-2006, 04:17 PM
Trailblazer

Dont worry choose ill be back next year, no worry's

once again it was a blast racing with every one....

Old 10-03-2006, 04:24 PM
amd
Pro Rider

Well lets see here. If that was the case of nohva letting you race in that class then I will say sorry for calling you a cheater. But I will say that you where outrunning the 450 class more then the outlaw class. That bike ran its **** off, and I know you didnt use the n20 in the 450 class. I can tell when something is getting sprayed. If all you have is a piston then That is the fastest yfz I have ever seen with the mods you have. So I will say sorry and congrats for your wins in both classes......

Oh and as far as us lining up and racing...putting my money where my mouth is.....I have a stock ds. So I dont really see a reason in us racing now do you. My bike is not fast at all. I just go out and have fun.

Do you ever go out to Grain valley and do any racing? There needs to be some more places to go out and drag race......

TJ

Quick Reply: Genoa Fall Jamboree