CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Fall Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 09:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Fall Jamboree

Very good job Goodsound and all of you folks who participated and abided by the rules. Cheaters never win and Winners never cheat.

Glad I could be of a help to you my brother. You deserved that win. Nothing to be ashamed of a 300+lb man riding basically a full weight DS sending the greater majority of 450's back to the trailer. Good job.

Congrats to BBIII on the win. I knew his bike was a runner going into this race.

I can hardly wait till the Spring Jamboree.

Old 10-01-2006, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

Thank you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2006, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

We just got done watching the video's and there was one race in question between me and a 450 with no plastic. The video revealed that he beat me by a tire lenth. I wish I would have got the chance to race him again but BBIII eliminated him before I got the chance. I still honestly believe that I deserve 2nd place because me and BBIII went into the finals both having two pins left were as I should have only had one pin left with only one race between me and BBIII. I wish I new who that guy was so I could tell him good job and that he did beat me on that race.

Old 10-01-2006, 09:56 PM
Pro Rider

Mark your honesty and integrity are absolute. Too bad some of the others aren't that way. That was one heckof a race in the outlaw class !!! congrats to BBIII on the win in that class and the mild mod 450 class, just goes to show what a couple of bolt ons can do. CC1999, thanks for letting me pilot the outy's it was a priveledge to run them, I wish I could've brought home the gold for you but Mrs. goodsound was hammering me on the tree. LOL AMD and Scott, you guys are like family, it was a blast seeing you guys again. TJ special thanks for letting me use the Foreman again. I love that ride. Till we see you all in the spring Crazypainter out. Almost forgot about our 2- stroke friends. Bad 350twin Way to go with the win on a new bike with no seat time. Bobby, you are always a treat to be around, To everyone else that was there Thanks for making this such a good time!!!

Old 10-01-2006, 10:01 PM
Pro Rider

i knew you were a ute man john, good job.

Old 10-01-2006, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider

I just got home. I wanted to thank you goodsound, you were an excelent host as ususal. I had another great time at Genoa. Thanks again crazypainter for the good pioloting, will get em next time buddy. I will try and bring something faster, maybe the bomb and I can get together to make one really fast as Goodsound sugested. Congrats again to Mrs Goodsound on here victory. The ute class just keeps getting tougher and tougher. I think there were only 2 outy's with paddles last time, and this time I think I counted 5 and 4 were piped. Goodsound I think maybe your bottle was fading on those last runs. If there is going to be that many runs to clear out the slower machines you made need to have a fresh extra bottle on hand.

Old 10-01-2006, 11:26 PM
Pro Rider

CC, thanks again for letting me pilot your monsters. Shmee, I may turn into a ute guy cause I don't think the DS will ever run again. Missed seeing you there .

Old 10-01-2006, 11:46 PM
amd
Pro Rider

Well I must say I had a awesome time up there. Sorry guys for just burning out today, But Scott had to get home. I would have liked to have stayed and ran in the class I was wanting to run, but oh well. I had an awesome time anyway just hanging out with everybody. Mark and his wife are class act people and it is always great hanging around John and his son. Thanks for the good times.

Congrats to Mark for doing as good as he did against that yfz. I wont give congrats to him though. Some people just cant be honest I guess. That yfz should have not been in the mild 450 class...period. I was actually kind of upset over it. I will say I wont race in the jamboree again. To many cheaters.....

I will be back more to ride up there, it is a very cool place.

Thanks again...

Old 10-02-2006, 12:13 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: amd
Well I must say I had a awesome time up there. Sorry guys for just burning out today, But Scott had to get home. I would have liked to have stayed and ran in the class I was wanting to run, but oh well. I had an awesome time anyway just hanging out with everybody. Mark and his wife are class act people and it is always great hanging around John and his son. Thanks for the good times.

Congrats to Mark for doing as good as he did against that yfz. I wont give congrats to him though. Some people just cant be honest I guess. That yfz should have not been in the mild 450 class...period. I was actually kind of upset over it. I will say I wont race in the jamboree again. To many cheaters.....

I will be back more to ride up there, it is a very cool place.

Thanks again...

Why no congrat's to me....???
I am a stock bore and stroke 04 PERIOD......
I wuz running on 110 OCTAINE PERIOD...
I am not a cheater, i dont know you and dont know how you are going to call me a cheater....
I have a 13:5-1 piston, web +5 cam's,43 mm carb ported, and pipe PERIOD...

And in the modded class i was on all motor....PERIOD. I told the people running it i would take the bottle of and they told me no as long as i was not running it....

You are going to tell me you didn't notice the difference between how i ran in the modded class vs's the out lawclass? In the outlaw class i was allot father ahead of every one in that class then i was in the modded class....

Beside why would i cheat in the modded class when i already won the outlaw class?

Next time if you have a problem with my bike and what's done to it come talk to me in person right then and there instead of talking trash on the forum's....
no one every cam up and said any thing to me.....

i am sorry my bike is that fast....
but i built my bike to drag race and if remember correctly this was a drag race right?

Bobby...

"EDIT" amd if you dont belive what's in my bike....come on over and check my bike out for your self.....im a 20minute drive away....

Old 10-02-2006, 12:16 AM
Pro Rider

I just wanted to say that it was great to see all the regulars.... Crazypainter,Bomberboy,Goodsound,Ms.Goodsound etc........I also met AMD and a friend of his as well as the crazy nitrous 4x4 guy (sorry your name has slipped my mind). I have to say Mark really stepped up and rode his own bike WELL!!!!!

Wheres shmee???????????????????????

LASTLY..........................YAMAHA FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Quick Reply: Genoa Fall Jamboree