CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Fall Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 12:11 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Fall Jamboree

Day one is in the books[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]....DS Nation is low in numbers this time, its just me and bomberboy for the locals and amd is here from KC. So its just us three lone warriors representing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]. The 450 Calvary out number us about 100 to 1 but as of Friday we are yet to be beat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. But our local 450 boys had a sneak attack planned and called in some big guns from across the mid west ( thats why I call it the 450 Calvary) and tryed to keep it a secret. Im guessing they planned this attack due to what happened to them at the Spring Jamboree. Some of those big guns are suppose to be here today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]. So we are gonna hit'em with everything we got and try to make you guys ( our whole DS family) proud, but its gonna be tuff. Wish us luck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ill check back in tonight with an update.

Old 09-30-2006, 12:15 PM
Pro Rider

I almost forgot, my wife has yet to lose to any piped sport machine........................WITH THE OUTLANDER[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2006, 12:49 PM
Pro Rider

I am loading up and heading out as we speak!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2006, 01:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Goodsound, keep em honest brother. I'll be patiently awaiting the update.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2006, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider

Trailer is loaded, ready to roll bright and early in the morrning. See ya there tomorrow. Hey Goodsound if you get this tonight where are you guys parked. I will try and park close if I can.

Old 10-01-2006, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider

crazypainter and amd are parked about 3/4 of the way down right along side of the road. Look for 30ft toyhauler with a black dodge, Missouri plates.

Old 10-01-2006, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider

Well, day two hasnt gone as good. Some fast out of state yfz's. Tomarrow is the officail 300ft sand drags and we got one more trick up our sleeve but its gonna be tough. I will say this though, I gonna hit em as hard as I can, and give em everything I got [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. Stay tuned for more.

Old 10-01-2006, 05:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Alright boys, lets hear it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2006, 08:11 PM
Pro Rider

Well, another Jamboree has come and gone. It was real good to see amd and cc1999 again and of course all the locals. It was also real good to meet amd's buddy Scott. As far as the classes go, my DS got 2nd in the 4stroke Outlaw class behind the BBIII nitrous YFZ. Sorry guys I tryed my hardest. Congrats to BBIII that thing runs real good. Kane (bad350twin) got first in the 2stroke outlaw class taking down some fast drag banshee's. Good job Kane we were all pulling for ya[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. Bomberboy got 3rd or 4th in the stock/mild mod class going up against many bikes that had extreme mods but were scared to race in the outlaw class[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]. Actually that kind of cheating went on in all the stock/mild mod classes. I guess winning is more important than playing by the rules. Mrs Goodsound (my wife) got 1st in the utility class by just barely beating crazypainter on cc1999's Outty. I couldnt be more proud of her, most of you know how good cc1999's stuff runs so again I couldnt be more proud of her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

It was a fairly good Jamboree over all. I want to thank TJ, John, Scott and Jeff on the phone for all the help this weekend. Hopefully next Spring Jamboree some more of you fast DS guys can come and help us take care of business[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Old 10-01-2006, 09:24 PM
FGR
Trailblazer

2nd place is nothing to be ashamed of. BBIII is my riding buddy and I know how well that bike runs.

Quick Reply: Genoa Fall Jamboree