CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS Days Dyno Wars and Dyno Availability

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2006, 07:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DS Days Dyno Wars and Dyno Availability

can I play too? would I be in the power adder class? LOL! Im in if you will let me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] would just like to see what it will do.

Old 08-20-2006, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: budtbaar
Great to hear from ya Al!! Did I hear a little Yami squeel from ya?? lol!! Yea, we could sit around allll day and tell stories about DS projects.. So hows YOUR DS ?!?! lol lol lol !!

You going to DS days??? I'm bustin my hump to go
No, I will be going to San Diego instead.

Yea, that was my bone stock Yammi squealing in the back ground.

haven't even put a twist throttle on yet![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2006, 03:19 AM
Pro Rider

Well Buddy I'm Partical to the thumb thing anyway!! Be safe !! Dumont Trips Are getting Close!!!!

Old 08-28-2006, 01:51 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

OK guys bad news
My partner/brother has come down with some nasty infection in his leg and had emergency surgery last night. No dunes for him. So therefore no Dyno will be going with us.
I can only pull one 30' trailer and I am not leaving the Weekend Warrior home for 4 days in the sand.
I apologize sincerely, and am very upset about the circumstnaces, but there is nothing I can do. We will turn full attention to the races and helping where I can. I will still bring jets and lectrons and needles.

Old 08-28-2006, 02:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Originally posted by: KGB
OK guys bad news
My partner/brother has come down with some nasty infection in his leg and had emergency surgery last night. No dunes for him. So therefore no Dyno will be going with us.
I can only pull one 30' trailer and I am not leaving the Weekend Warrior home for 4 days in the sand.
I apologize sincerely, and am very upset about the circumstnaces, but there is nothing I can do. We will turn full attention to the races and helping where I can. I will still bring jets and lectrons and needles.
Hope your brother gets well, Might be a recluse bite??

... Did they change the class rules all the sudden??? Why?

Old 08-28-2006, 02:44 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

I know I am sorry as hell about the dyno...... Not much for me to do. I apologize, things happen.
My brother is almost dead and I don't even know when I am going to be able to come, with what ect.
Hell I might even not be able to go period, so I thought I would call it off as soon as I could and do the best I can with what I know now.

We signed up for the big block class with a 501cc engine in a TRX frame. I am even going to race power adder on Gasoline.

Why, are you afraid of a 501 cc engine on pump gas? lol

Old 08-28-2006, 02:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

First off, I didnt realize your brother was that bad, Thats terrible.. I wish him well. Let us know how he does.

Second, I have ZERO problem running your 501 on gas just like last time. Especially on a big hill.
But that does not explain why you are changeing the rules that were initially posted.

ALL MOTOR big block (any bike over 500cc stock)

Is your bike over 500cc stock or do you make the rules for the classes as you go? For ds days I was excited about this class and the stock bore... But Now that you are changing the rules I question your whole race. Now that you want to change the rules maybe everyone else will try.

Might as well let the gixxers run in the big bore class.."lol"

Old 08-28-2006, 03:22 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

We did not change the rules. Please don't accuse us of doing that, and please don't question the "whole race" because a guy wanted to race a smaller engine againt the bigger ones.

You know from day one I wanted to run them all together, screw cc's screw what they started as.
At best you should run by cc's, with a 100cc break seperating them. But we did it by what they started out as, and the technicality is that it started out as a 450. So its your lucky day.CPC posted the rules and I did not read them thoroughly enough, I guess. Every kind of racing there is allows you to run the classes above if you want so I just figured no one would mind racing someone down 150+ ccs, but obviously I was wrong.

You have been diffucult to deal with on this thing since day one, Mario, and trying to compare me running a OEM TRX engine thats only up 51cc's from stock against bikes that START OUT at 650 and 660 to running 1000cc+ 4 cylinder engines form a bullet bike in a big block class is a HUGE stretch at best, more like way out in left field.

But I dont care I will race them too (gixxer conversions) , and you wont hear me complain.

I will just have to kick your *** with it on a grudge race...lol

Old 08-28-2006, 03:57 PM
Pro Rider

sorry to hear about your Bro, we wish him a speedy recovery,
I know your bummed out with this but hey it's all about the sand and racing so we'll all get our Therapy that we are badly in need of this weekend,- run what ya brung bros! it's all good...
later[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-28-2006, 04:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

No dificulty here, Just wondering how this whole thing will be. I thought it was a typo to begin with.

Lucky day, LOL you are funny bro!!! LMAO!!

I think last time my sprocket hub grenaded at Dumont someone got lucky. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You corrected it so it sounds like a good race set up. Im SURE I wasnt the only one who was going to say something about this. My bike weighs 365 and your probly around 230lb.. And we are near the same horsepower. I should be scared of your bike from the way I hear she is running but im not... But you know our bikes have a grudge match from last time. Im gonna send my bike down there without me so you wont have to deal with me.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Honestly kam- I like your brother and am more worried about his/your situation than me racing you. Sincerely man.

Quick Reply: DS Days Dyno Wars and Dyno Availability