CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Pat Both Racing

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2006, 02:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pat Both Racing

Originally posted by: cloftis
hey rcoop got to admit those pics you had posted earlier were great!!lol I am sure glenn even smiled
I have to admit I laughed my azz off when I saw them.

Old 08-20-2006, 02:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default Pat Both Racing

I only saw the 2 of them.. I sure would have liked to see the rest, I cant believe I missed them.

Old 08-20-2006, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pat Both Racing

mario i will second that!! still smiling over the first two!

Old 08-20-2006, 04:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pat Both Racing

lets just say i was doing some trick riding for glenn , then the new shirt for odp was the rainbow shirt that said something like wear it with pride, then a shirt of red cup racing that said i beat andre the 8 it was a 500 pound man wearing a small shirt, then there was a rooster that said i knew dsnut liked big c--ks, then there 2 guys embracing without shirts on i do believe and it said that was randal and ron discussing the new motor build. then there was a picture of 2 mcdonalds workers and that was nut and yfzfry guy. there was a whole bunch of funny pics. but then again i have a sick and twisted sense of humor. r coop post them on odp if they wont reinstate them on here.

Old 08-20-2006, 06:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default Pat Both Racing

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Tom,

I wanted to acknowledge the quality T-shirts that arrived in the mail a few days ago! I got far more than my money's worth. I may have to have you print up some T-shirts that say ******* Racing just so AZSAND can remember my name[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol

Thanks again!

Ron

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I would never forget you nutboy i think of you everytime i reach down to scratch...No seriously your my compadre with the broke bike...Friends [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2006, 07:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pat Both Racing

how about BUSTANUT RACING[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2006, 07:16 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pat Both Racing

Guy's and Gal (only one on here with any amount of posts),

Check out OD....DS Day's shirts are up...along with a few others first and last page of clothing at OD.

Thanks,
Tom

Old 08-20-2006, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pat Both Racing

Yea im waiting for the mod to let me know what i can post here. It was all in fun i got postive response from the people that saw them. Just trying to share a little fun. Let me know mod I'm not looking for big drama just having fun with a few guys on here that i thought could take it.

Old 08-20-2006, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pat Both Racing

BTW....If your size is not listed and you are wanting a shirt..........let me know......for DS Day's I will need to know as soon as possible so I can order them in...

Thanks,
Tom

Old 08-21-2006, 01:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Pat Both Racing

So, LTZ......I know you can't say who complained about rcoops pics but could you help me out and tell everyone if I was one of the people who complained?...........If rcoop was taking shots at me in his pic page and says someone turned him in who can't take the ribbing.........that kinda sorta implies that I complained. Could the mods clear that up for us?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I am sorry I missed them.........can't say I would have been thrilled about the content as 2Big described it, but I certainly would never complain to a Moderator about something like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I would find an opportunity to fix rcoop myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol But since i never saw them, it is all heresay so I will do nothing.........at this point[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Btw, thanks guys for turning my thread, intended to compliment Tom and his professionalism into this garbage about some pre-adolescent pictures.......

Quick Reply: Pat Both Racing