CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Pat Both Racing

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2006, 04:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pat Both Racing

Tom,

I wanted to acknowledge the quality T-shirts that arrived in the mail a few days ago! I got far more than my money's worth. I may have to have you print up some T-shirts that say ******* Racing just so AZSAND can remember my name[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol

Thanks again!

Ron

Old 08-20-2006, 04:50 AM
Pro Rider
Default Pat Both Racing

Well post them up on your gallery give the guy some free advertising. Help your boy out.

Old 08-20-2006, 04:57 AM
Pro Rider
Default Pat Both Racing

hey rcoop got to admit those pics you had posted earlier were great!!lol I am sure glenn even smiled

Old 08-20-2006, 05:00 AM
Pro Rider
Default Pat Both Racing

Thanks. Glenn and 2big both told me they laughed there azz off. Someone took it to serious and cried to the moderator. I guess they can dish it out but not take it. Oh well just shows there true colors. Keep checking I got a few more to share.

Old 08-20-2006, 11:23 AM
Pro Rider
Default Pat Both Racing

was i suposed to get mad when mario edited my pics. and slimmed me down or when he cut my head off the photo and put it on his body. just as i stated about flying the bird and its several meanings, so does this picture thing, theres hateful pictures and then theres funny ones. go back and read some of roberts latest post . he came around and is onboard now with his postings and then they take all his pictures down. humor and laughter is what makes the world go round. if you always go threw life wwithout smiling and occasionaly haveing a good time you are gonna miss out on something special. i deserve any picture thats put up with my name on it, to me its all in fun, even randals nasa comment its all in fun. people dont pick on each other becouse they hate them. thats all

Old 08-20-2006, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pat Both Racing

Man is it me or is it getting alittle thin skinned around here? It like a bunch of little old ladys at a face lift convention.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Time to get some rhino hide on. Rhino up boys this is suppose to be fun! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2006, 01:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Pat Both Racing

Yep, looks like the forum is turning into a hang out for all the sissy's....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Trending Topics

Old 08-20-2006, 01:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pat Both Racing

Ron,
Thanks for the comments, I know it took longer than expected, but I wanted them to be good, I was just trying to make it fare. I am thinking my original name would be perfect for you. SuckaNut Racing......I will be working on these shirts again here soon.

Thanks Again,
Tom

Old 08-20-2006, 01:21 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Pat Both Racing

Some people didn't like them so I took them down. They may be put back up when I get clarification on what's allowed and what's not. Are you guys talking about all the pics that he had up or just the first two? The others weren't all that funny.

Old 08-20-2006, 01:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Pat Both Racing

I don't know who reported the pictures, I did think some of them were funny, But some in my opinion were done in poor taste. I am not trying to start anything but It is not nice to attack people that have nothing to do with the situation. If I took some of the pictures wrong than I am sorry for my statement.

Quick Reply: Pat Both Racing