CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

nos setup ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 02:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nos setup ?'s

If any of you are serious about getting a Nitrous system after reading all of this, I have some contact from previous positions that I suggest you consider....

1) BOSS NOSS - Hyperide is probably thier best dealer. They can be reached on-line at the link. They are also offering 15% off!

2) Boondocker - Bill at Boondocker is probably the best to deal with. Here is the link.

3) Holley - Ive spent quite a bit of time searching parts on their Website. The BOM racing is also very familiar with thier systems.

Old 08-24-2006, 02:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default nos setup ?'s

Originally posted by: OregonDunePatrol
If any of you are serious about getting a Nitrous system after reading all of this, I have some contact from previous positions that I suggest you consider....

1) BOSS NOSS - Hyperide is probably thier best dealer. They can be reached on-line at the link. They are also offering 15% off!

2) Boondocker - Bill at Boondocker is probably the best to deal with. Here is the link.

3) Holley - Ive spent quite a bit of time searching parts on their Website. The BOM racing is also very familiar with thier systems.
I agree for Holley the Bom is your man for quads.

Old 08-24-2006, 02:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default nos setup ?'s

Yes for HOLLEY the BOM is the man. Some of you met Ken of Hyperide when we had our DS trip up at St Anthony over the 4th of July. When I worked for BOSS, he made several trips to the factory to learn everything he could. He has quite a business there and his volume is high because of his quick email support. He's also the guy that helped put on the music and even helped organize the fireworks at St Anthony.

Old 08-24-2006, 03:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default nos setup ?'s

Jeff is good with all those systems.

Old 08-24-2006, 03:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default nos setup ?'s

Originally posted by: drakester
I like Jeff, and Im sure you do to - that aside, with all due respect, jeff really knows nothing about the BOSS NOSS nitrous systems. I dont believe he's installed one complete system. Check you facts on that one. Not saying he cant figure it out, but there are things to know about that, and every system.

Old 08-24-2006, 03:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default nos setup ?'s

I like Jeff, and Im sure you do to - that aside, with all due respect, jeff really knows nothing about the BOSS NOSS nitrous systems. I dont believe he's installed one complete system. Check you facts on that one. Not saying he cant figure it out, but there are things to know about that, and every system.
Excuse Me!

Old 08-24-2006, 03:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default nos setup ?'s

Excuse Me!
Easy everybody. I know Jeff is bigger then all of this macho stuff. He can build whatever he wants and its fast we will leave it at that. Regulated nitrous systems are not rocket science.

Old 08-24-2006, 03:35 PM
Pro Rider
Default nos setup ?'s

Originally posted by: rcoop
Excuse Me!
Easy everybody. I know Jeff is bigger then all of this macho stuff. He can build whatever he wants and its fast we will leave it at that. Regulated nitrous systems are not rocket science.

Thats my point. My facts are that Jeff understand NOS and has alot of experience with NOS and if he has not installed a BOSS NOS system he could very easy and I know when he was finished with it, it would be right.

Old 08-24-2006, 03:39 PM
Pro Rider
Default nos setup ?'s

Im sorry I thought this was an open forum. My opinion stands - I think it carries some weight in this area. Plus, I dont have a DS to worry about where Im getting my parts - that makes my opinion unbiased. There are guys, in case you have not been really active on the forum, that have issues with each and every system. I posted who I thought was the best for each of those. If you dont like it, go fly a kite - they dont use nitrous.

Old 08-24-2006, 03:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default nos setup ?'s

Im sorry I thought this was an open forum. My opinion stands - I think it carries some weight in this area. Plus, I dont have a DS to worry about where Im getting my parts - that makes my opinion unbiased. There are guys, in case you have not been really active on the forum, that have issues with each and every system. I posted who I thought was the best for each of those. If you dont like it, go fly a kite - they dont use nitrous.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: nos setup ?'s