CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

boy, i really miss my quad:(

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 11:55 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default boy, i really miss my quad:(

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] While i wait for the dealer to tear down my broken and battered outty i find myself moaping around quite a bit. it's like i lost my puppy. I even broke out the PS2 last night and played a few games of ATV2. Didn't last too long though. The wife said "boaring", and made me change the channel so the little one could watch dragon tales[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]. i sure hope i get it back before the snow flies. there's lots of mud out back that i haven't been through yet. I've even been taking the H3 for little rides down the back roads with the windows down and the sunroof open to get the open air feeling...it's just not the same though. I had a dream about my outty last night. just me and her flyin down the trail with the wind in our hair..............did i mention i miss my outlander 800xt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2006, 11:57 AM
Pro Rider

bombs are like a fine wine you cant rush them. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2006, 08:22 PM
Pro Rider

well something you can do is act like your riding it and run through the woods making sounds haha...whens it supposed to be done

Old 08-21-2006, 09:24 PM
Weekend Warrior

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] If you want: I'll send you a tape of a nice trail ride. You watch it on a big screen while a high speed
fan is blowing on you. Have some friends or family throw mud and water on you if you want
SPECIAL EFFECTS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Just kiddin, but ya never know; it might help!

Howee at 38 Miles

Old 08-21-2006, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider

ahha thats a good one sorry to make you jealous I ordered the new renegade and am really impatient so I am gonna get another ute from bomb or the king quad

Old 08-22-2006, 08:12 AM
Trailblazer

LOL. It's been enough time that i'm over the initial shock so I can laugh about it. Howee, that's a great idea. I don't think the wife would mind the mud all over the living room either. She'd rather clean that up than see me moaping around the house any more than I am.
As of today, the dealer is still in the process of tearing the bike down to get an itemized list of parts to be fixed or replaced. Most of it is visible so i'm thinking it's formality stuff for the ins. agent, being that she's never delt with a quad claim before and she doesn't have any idea what she's looking at. Therefore i'm being forced to wait for all I's dotted and "t's" crossed on this one. The dealership is behind and the main mechanic is in the hospital. and there seems to be a large number of Bombs in the same condition as mine(not as bad i bet), in the shop right now. basically, i'm waiting on a bunch of personal issues(not that i mind-i hope the mechanic is ok), but it sure seems as though there should be more than one guy that knows how to do list for an insureance claim. I'm sure it'll get taken care of, i just wanted to get it taken care of before the holiday weekend but it's lookin grimm.

Old 08-22-2006, 01:15 PM
Pro Rider

I feel your pain!