CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

STOLEN. DS650. Keep an eye out please.

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 10:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STOLEN. DS650. Keep an eye out please.

that really sux do you have any pics of it i will keep an eye out for it im also in so cal by the way did you get a police report done

Old 08-27-2006, 12:09 AM
Pro Rider

feel bad for you man. has happened to me before as well. talk about a kick in the teeth followed by a violated / frustrated feeling. I would be watching ebay for your parts because thats where it will probably end up. hate to be brutally honest but most likely 1 of 2 things is happening to your bike right now. either its in a million pieces on some tweekers garage floor getting ready for sale or some dumb kids have removed any decals and gave it a very crude rattle can paint job and are either trying to hot wire it or are out boonie crashing it somewhere. I would be asking rough looking teenagers in your neighborhood about it and tell them you will give them $1000 if they can lead you to it. good luck bro. hope you find it. you still coming to ds days? if you do I will let you take the turbo bike for a blast up the hill if you like [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2006, 12:26 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Man I can't believe the people these days. That just sucks. My husband said the same thing that SuperSToys just said. Unfortunately that happened here not to me but to a guy just passing through. They found it two days later rattle canned and wrecked. I really hope you find her in one piece.

Sorry again and I hope you can still come to DS Days.

Tracy

Old 08-27-2006, 12:35 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Gesus fing chr__! You know damn well if we still put these folks out in the middle of the street, and cut there hands off this **** would stop! When are people going to realise its about time we take our damn country back and put a stop to this? One after another, I keep hearing this happen. I am sorry it has happened to you my man, and know, we will do our best to keep it off your mind next weekend, but we as people need to start doing something about this crap. Enough is enough!!!!!

Old 08-27-2006, 12:53 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
Gesus fing chr__! You know damn well if we still put these folks out in the middle of the street, and cut there hands off this **** would stop! When are people going to realise its about time we take our damn country back and put a stop to this? One after another, I keep hearing this happen. I am sorry it has happened to you my man, and know, we will do our best to keep it off your mind next weekend, but we as people need to start doing something about this crap. Enough is enough!!!!!

I'll drink to that.......here here.........I think we should bring back publick hangin's, but that's just me....

Old 08-27-2006, 01:05 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry to hear it bud. Good luck with getting it resolved if thats possible

Old 08-27-2006, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider

post picks on all of the atv forum and pass some picks around the faster you act the faster the better chances you have of recovering before they start taking your atv apart thats what i would do.

im getting sick thinking about my bike getting stolen and getting picked apart i hope you get it back man.

joanthan

Old 08-27-2006, 01:15 AM
Range Rover

I with these other folks Ace, My heart goes out to you. Please post us a picture to print and keep with us.
I drive all over So Ca from San Fernando Valley to Temecula 5 days a week and up to 250 miles per day and will be riding for 4-5 days nexy week (not saying where in case these ***-whips can read too. I will keep an eye out. I alway notice other peoples equipment.
Two days ago I found an ad in a mag for atv-line.com and bought an insurance policy for my quad, it covers everything from fire theft and if a tree jumps ut in front of you.
Please post a pic of your baby and I like many others are praying it comes back quick. Sincerely Calvin

Old 08-27-2006, 01:19 AM
Pro Rider

Holy shat Vic,
I am so sorry, I know how exited you were for DS Days and to ride the newly upgraded beast.
I hope something turns up, I'm just sick about it.
Nate

Old 08-27-2006, 01:22 AM
Pro Rider

any updates aceisback

Quick Reply: STOLEN. DS650. Keep an eye out please.