CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

STOLEN. DS650. Keep an eye out please.

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2006, 02:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STOLEN. DS650. Keep an eye out please.

MAN !! WHAT MORE CAN I SAY THAT HASN'T BEEN SAID!!! I am so **** about SECURITY it's not funny!!! Security system, motion sensors the works!! With minumum wage at $6 or so and gas at $3 a gallon Young people W I L L ! !!!! S T E A L !! Y O U R !! ,,,,, S H I I I I O O T T !!!
SOOO SORRY TO HEAR THIS!~!

Pro tect your self and home NRA MEMBER!!!

I DO HAVE FAMILY IN YOUR TOWN ,,,,I'LL LET THEM KNOW THE STORY

Old 08-27-2006, 02:23 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Carlton, ERBE, and Dragon, I'm with you. Obviously home training ain't working. I just hope it's recovered and that I don't have to face these effers. I may be old and slow now, and I'm not violent by nature, but I'm afraid instinct would bring back some of that old Marine Corps close combat and MCMAP training. Watching the race was good, especially with Earnhardt finishing third, and leading quite a bit, but now the reality is starting to set in. I need to puke...

I appreciate the kind words and offers of rides. Here's the deal, I had sold my 2000 to a good friend back when I was having employment issues. A couple of weeks ago I invited him to come up to DS Days with my son and I. Didn't hear back from him for awhile (two week vacation) but while watching the race he stopped by after he read my e-mails. Told him the deal and he went home and brought the old slow pig back to me for a little trip to Utah. Was still going to make the trip but was going to have to leave the son at home. The day has been saved.

To answer a few questions, report was filed with the Sherriffs department, my side yard is fenced and gated, I failed to lock the gate, thought my truck was close enough to not get anything out, my closest neighbors are three lots away and in thier late 80's, didn't see or hear anything, whoever took the quad tried to push it up to the street but with a seven foot elevation gain rolled it back down and across two empty lots where the tracks ran onto pavement and disappeared from there.

Picture 1 is really the only one I have which is why I tried to list all aftermarket items. The plastics are stock with stock stickers and graphics, just all of the things listed that may help identify it.

Thanks so much for the kind words. Still plan on showing up next Thursday, may be a sourpuss but you won' t have to hear me over the roar of all of the mighty DS's.

Can't post over at ATVMX or ExtremeGarage. They seem to be dowm.

Old 08-27-2006, 02:50 AM
Pro Rider

Ace, we always carry an extra ride with us, so if needed you have a ride in our circle also. If someone were to steal from me, that is one thing.....But to steal from a man who has served for our freedoms is the lowest crap out there. We had some dirt bikes stolen years ago, but one of the kids had a conscions and returned them and turned his friends in. They cased us out for a month straight before making the move....I prey that you have the fortune we did in that....

Old 08-27-2006, 05:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I sure am sorry Ace, this is horrible news man.
Sure hope somebody around your area sees it and recognizes it stolen, there's always hope, albeit never quite enough all to often it seems.
Good luck.

Old 08-27-2006, 07:03 AM
Pro Rider

Ace that sucks.

Old 08-27-2006, 10:43 AM
Pro Rider

Damn Vic!!! that sux. sorry to hear about your loss. If there is anything I can do for you, let me know

Old 08-27-2006, 12:37 PM
Pro Rider

Ace this makes me sick! Hope you catch them and recover the DS.
If I were closer my DS would be yours to use for DS days.
Good luck man!

Old 08-27-2006, 01:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Vic, I hate it for you man. Keep you head up brother. I know it hurts, but its only material my friend. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2006, 01:34 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Only material doesn't soften the blow much. I'm already searching for the replacement.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] My son and I had many many quality hours spent getting this pig ready and just tinkering with it in general over the past couple of years. I appreciate everyones concern and kind words along with the offers.

I'm off to work, I have 97 Iraqi's that are going to hate me at the end of the day.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Gotta take it out on the slaves...

Old 08-27-2006, 01:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I cant even begin to imagine the heartfelt loss your suffering right now. I just told my wife to make sure the garage door is closed and all keys are removed from my bikes. I know if they want them, they will get them. But man, this is getting to be a sad day in rural America when you cannot even as much as leave you 4-wheeler in your yard without some low life coming along and thinking he deserves to take whats not his. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: STOLEN. DS650. Keep an eye out please.