CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS Days news anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2006, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DS Days news anyone?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2006, 10:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Your bickering is rediculous..

Your exhibit is false.

1. I raced you at Glamis and won..

2. I did get you by about 5 lengths out of the hole before grenade... (truth) A witness already confirmed.

3. You were not fast when you were hillshooting at Glamis 3 YEARS ago.. (Fact)

You are putting words in my mouth about CPC's bike...

4.Kam- Cry me a river why dont you.

I dont want to go back and forth, Its all good.. We will see eachother at Dumont soon enough.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2006, 01:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Man this sounds like King of the hill!!! Was this bike at 4sws??? LOL Oh it was a DS thats right sorry wrong bike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2006, 01:26 AM
Pro Rider

As long as it doesnt come down to anybody starting character assasinations, these kind of sessions can be fun. So far so good in my opinion; no call outs for fights, name calling or anything like that. Lets hope this one dont get out of hand! LOL - cuz we all know where thats going if it does! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2006, 10:22 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

Mario,
Bickering is what you do best, just trying to match witts with the master!
At least you did not try to say you don't make excuses like you tried to say you didn't lie. I have made 4 perfect examples of your lies, and all you got is "your exhibit is false", when your the liar. PRICELESS!!!

I have been to 2 FSW's, and those are the only times at glamis. This year and the year before.
The year before this I was there to watch on my duner, did not even race it. It was not a fact when you said it was 5 years ago and it was not a fact 3 years ago. Thats called a LIE, Falsehood, fiction, fabrication, take your pick, but quit saying "FACT" when its not a fact.

Again we were not racing to the half hill mark in Dumonmt = You lost.

Have you not asked Jed how far behind me on my bike he was, before he turned out?

I don't remember racing you in glamis, sure could have happened, it was not us two lining up though thats for sure.

So maybe your 2 for 3...lol AT BEST

No words were put in your mouth, you said my bike has been slow for for years, and I in a round about way, asked you if you thought CPC was slow, because mine has ran with his since March this year (once again, since you have a hard time understanding this.....WHEN THE BIKE WAS 6 MONTHS OLD)

I dont want to go back and forth either, but I am not going to let you make false claims and walk from them without owning them.

Old 09-11-2006, 08:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

And I thought I was the only one who stirred the pot.......

Old 09-11-2006, 03:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

I know Scott, He good at that!!!

All kidding aside, since this is the only ds days thread that is not locked on the board we will keep this in the right direction...
Glenn- Our avaters have the same look in their eyes.

Everyone has been taking things too seriously on other threads, If anyone wants to get serious PM me and let me know what the prob is.

This forum is for people to learn tecknical info and set up rides and races that are fun. People who want to set up races and are cool with it all you can post here. We need to keep this tight knit community together.

DS Days= any group or gathering of forum member at any location that can meet up and RIDE/race, have fun and get along. Thats the ways its been and thats the way it will be.

Old 09-11-2006, 03:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I know Scott, He good at that!!!

All kidding aside, since this is the only ds days thread that is not locked on the board we will keep this in the right direction...
Glenn- Our avaters have the same look in their eyes.

Everyone has been taking things too seriously on other threads, If anyone wants to get serious PM me and let me know what the prob is.

This forum is for people to learn tecknical info and set up rides and races that are fun. People who want to set up races and are cool with it all you can post here. We need to keep this tight knit community together.

DS Days= any group or gathering of forum member at any location that can meet up and RIDE/race, have fun and get along. Thats the ways its been and thats the way it will be.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-11-2006, 09:11 PM
Pro Rider

Ok, I have been gone for three days what happened to the pole? I mean poll he he. Can't leave you guys alone for a minute take off for three days come back and find the thread locked down. Dad gumit now someone is going to their room lol.

Old 09-11-2006, 09:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Teebone56
Ok, I have been gone for three days what happened to the pole? I mean poll he he. Can't leave you guys alone for a minute take off for three days come back and find the thread locked down. Dad gumit now someone is going to their room lol.
I tried to make everyone kiss and make up. I don't know where I went wrong as a mother. You try to raise them right. Then they just go thier own way.

It will work itself out no worries.

Quick Reply: DS Days news anyone?