CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

ice nitrous, anyone try this wet system?

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 01:22 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ice nitrous, anyone try this wet system?

I say this at haydays saturday but couldn't find their booth sunday to buy it for my outty. haydays is snowmobile grass drags in minn., lots of motorcycle, atv stuff. It is a big swap meet for anything. Wish I had ice's number.

Old 09-11-2006, 08:48 PM
amd
Pro Rider

406-388-7651 The number to Ice.....

I have installed one on a ds, Its not really that bad of a kit. I would use it over the others. Other then a fogger....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-12-2006, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks amd. I was a little conserned about using it with efi. Guess the fuel is delivered by the pressure of the stock system. Anyone use this system on efi?

Old 09-13-2006, 12:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
GOT BOOST!

I had an ICE system on a small block about 20 years ago.
I don't think it is the same company though. The I.C.E. stood for Internal Combustion Engineering. I think they were out of AZ??
That kit rocked. It was only a 120HP fixed plate system but it felt like it hit like a 250 kit. I won tons of street races with that kit.
If it's what I think it is, your going to have to put a pressure regulator on the gas side of the system.

Old 09-13-2006, 06:33 PM
amd
Pro Rider

yeah with the dry system it just ups the fuel pressure from the fuel system to compansate for the n20. A dry kit works real well in fuel injected systems. They are very easy and does make decent power.

Doctor Turbo Yeah I know what system your talking about. Used a couple myself on cars. Your right this is a different company. The ICE as internal combustion engineering company has been out of business for awhile..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-13-2006, 10:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
GOT BOOST!

Hey amd how's it going?
Did your I.C.E. kit hit as hard as mine did or was mine a fluke? I'm telling you, no other kit hit like that one did. Not even close!!!!!! If you had a hard hooking car it felt like the windshield was going to come in on ya!!!!

BTW: Want to plumb a fogger system on my EFI Hilborn? More tubes and pipe than on the space shuttle!!!!

Old 09-13-2006, 10:45 PM
amd
Pro Rider

Yeah I beleive it did hit hard, but then again I put all my selonoids right on the plate anyway, So they have always hit hard...lol. You know I have never plumbed a fogger on a efi hilborn type style. I think the biggest pain in the **** I have plumbed was twin foggers and two crossplates on a single dominator for a 540 big chevy. Yeah 4 stages.....I told my buddy I was never going to plumb another like that again. lol.

Good luck on plumbing that hilborn....lmao!!! But it should be awesome when your done. Take some pics while your at it.....