CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Clash of the Titans!!! Who's going and what class are you running?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 11:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clash of the Titans!!! Who's going and what class are you running?

Let us know, I won't give Dennis a dime if he doesn't take responsibility for EVERYTHING this time.

Old 09-30-2006, 01:07 PM
Pro Rider

You people are going for the wrong reason I believe. With all thats happened to me and mine in the last month Im going to have fun and see some friends. Dont get me wrong I want to go fast and win some races but thats not the reason Im going. Ithink it will run smooth but if it doesnt I dont really care. A bad weekend of racing is still better than a good day at work. So if your coming to be an a$$ or start some crap just do us all a favor and stay at home. Thats how I feel about it. If your coming to run or see some good races or even just hang with the boys come by and say hey and throw a dog on the grill and sit down for a while. God I can go on and on sorry I just hate to see something come so far and fall apart.

Old 09-30-2006, 01:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MrMeaner
You people are going for the wrong reason I believe. With all thats happened to me and mine in the last month Im going to have fun and see some friends. Dont get me wrong I want to go fast and win some races but thats not the reason Im going. Ithink it will run smooth but if it doesnt I dont really care. A bad weekend of racing is still better than a good day at work. So if your coming to be an a$$ or start some crap just do us all a favor and stay at home. Thats how I feel about it. If your coming to run or see some good races or even just hang with the boys come by and say hey and throw a dog on the grill and sit down for a while. God I can go on and on sorry I just hate to see something come so far and fall apart.

I totally agree MrMeaner. THis is what the Clash of the Titans originated as. But there are a certain number of folks who seem to think if a tree isnt involved then they cant have fun. I for one, love to get out and just have a blast racing whoever whenever. It was fun, now its to serious. JMO.

I'll give everyone a good update at the first of the week. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2006, 01:37 PM
Pro Rider

I'll come with or without a tree but I won't come if it means Scott is going to get another f^cking. The track owner makes a PILE of money from these races, he needs to take responsibility and let Scott have fun like everyone else.

Old 09-30-2006, 01:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: UBETRUN
I'll come with or without a tree but I won't come if it means Scott is going to get another f^cking. The track owner makes a PILE of money from these races, he needs to take responsibility and let Scott have fun like everyone else.
Thanks a lot John. I really appreciate my friends seeing my point of view. I dont mind promoting an event of this magnitude because if you stop and look at the big picture, it is a great event to bring all of us together in one place to run our bikes that we work so hard to build. I really appreciate it guys. I really do.

Old 09-30-2006, 04:45 PM
Pro Rider

Nobody ever said the next Clash has to be there. Theres a great bunch at Red River that have a top notch place

Old 09-30-2006, 05:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Nobody ever said the next Clash has to be there. Theres a great bunch at Red River that have a top notch place
This will be taken into consideration....for the next one.

Old 09-30-2006, 07:12 PM
Pro Rider

Very good idea Meaner.

Old 09-30-2006, 07:37 PM
Pro Rider

True Red River is a more central location for most as well. They do have a tree and miles of sand bar to ride on and race.

Old 09-30-2006, 07:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Guys, just bear with me.

I have already talked to Bob Craycraft about this very situation.

It could possibly be utilized for the Spring Jamboree.

I'll certainly keep everyone updated on that.

Quick Reply: Clash of the Titans!!! Who's going and what class are you running?