CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

SHELL SRS110 RACING FUEL!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 10:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SHELL SRS110 RACING FUEL!!

I thought it should be as well.. Those prices I listed are whats on the can not what I pay[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

2x5=$10 per 5 gallons??LOL, Yeah, Call VP and ask them id they will give you 50 gallon priceing on 5 gallons.LOL And pricing from before the oil crisis.

Old 09-20-2006, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Well, Is your pump gas VP??

Im not getting in a bidding war. If you can get 110 from the pump go ahead, Thats what bigdaddy runs. So it sounds like a great deaL!!!! I wont call my friend then to let him know your comming. Looks like you have it al dialed in. Congrats!!!!
LOL no bidding war.. I am just want to be able to ride as often as I can. Cheaper the gas the better. I actually drive past Alien Motors every day on my route. I drive/work in an Armored car.

VP gas is better huh? I am going to try rebel, and if I am not happy with it I'll let you know... is that alright? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2006, 11:40 PM
Pro Rider

My only reason for starting this thread was to find out if anyone has tried this type of fuel!! Not to find bargain shoppers, competing over whos cheaper!! I guess its to expensive for most, or I guess no one can read thread topic !! thanks Mario for your input, it always has been and always will be recognized, much respect!! Hope this thread did not put you in a bind trying to help others then them reSpam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word ing on you!!!

Old 09-21-2006, 12:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

No prob carlton I appreciate it.. The gas off sahara is good fuel from what ive seen. Ive heard its been tested as well but I dont know the results. I like my range of oxy fuels and VPc-14 (Tough to beat) I just try to help people, If someone can get a better deal on 111 octane thats awsome. Im not one to player hate.. At that price VP fuels would be expensive. It also would be too expensive if I couldnt get a deal on it. At $56 per 5 gallon for c-14 is over $10 a gallon. For $30 bucks you can get 5 gallons of 111 octane. I blend my own fuels and it end up costing me up to 15 bucks a gallon.

I would stick with the 111 you cant beat that price...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2006, 02:13 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cloftis
My only reason for starting this thread was to find out if anyone has tried this type of fuel!! Not to find bargain shoppers, competing over whos cheaper!! I guess its to expensive for most, or I guess no one can read thread topic !! thanks Mario for your input, it always has been and always will be recognized, much respect!! Hope this thread did not put you in a bind trying to help others then them reSpam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word ing on you!!!

Whoa whoa, you make it sound like I stole something. You're right I kinda took your thread off topic, but it keeps it near the top so others can read your post. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

As for Mario, he's THE man to beat on the hill... you don't get much more respect than that... I guess I wasn't clear enough when I asked him for help... I wasn't looking for the best fuel in town... I was looking for the cheapest...LOL

There are three kinds of racers, the ones who can afford to do it right, the ones who do their best with what they got, and the ones who watch and dream of the day it will be them on the hill.

As for which one I am, you decide. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Have a good one.

Old 09-21-2006, 02:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Everything is cool Erik, You and your machine have my respect, I didnt know you were looking for the cheapest, I mis-understood. I would have steered you towards that station but I thought you wanted 116 octaane for the s charger. Hey, Are you going to Dumont this weekend? I think I heard you mention that you were. I would like to go to the hill Saturday in the AM. Lets meet up and get our stuff dialed in. Im willing to bet with this weather there will be some competiton. Ill bring my pilot. I will coordinate with a friend that has a radar gun and we can make some ground. Honestly for 110 octane you cant beat the performance and price. Ive ran that fuel on the dyno and it makes decent power now that I recall. How about Saturday?

Also, I think YOUR bike, The green one (deserts) and the orange KFX will end up near THE TOP of the food chain. People dont realise the MPH them KFX run. I think they were hitting 65mph. Thats huge for that weight! Honestly.

Sorry to jack the thread carlton. I should start a on going Dumont thread. This season is going to be great cant wait to see ya down here. I also cant wait till the sand dampens up and the hook up is optimum.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2006, 02:43 AM
Pro Rider

Ok last off topic post to this thread [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Yes I am spending the weekend there Mario. It's easy to find me, my bike is one of the loudest Vs ever put together, plus the strobe lights give me away...LOL I'll just look for the rocket ship shaped like a DS. Just my 730 though, no super, no nitrous.

Back to gas, I would like 116, but for that price, I'll make due with 111. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thanks again, I'll see you there.

Old 09-21-2006, 03:17 AM
Pro Rider

Metalalein not trying to start something, especially between you and Mario!! I will just quote your words" I just want to ride as often as I can, cheaper the gas the better!! And if I am not happy, I will let you know, Is that alright?". Refering to the better deal, cheaper fuel!! You did not steal something, so dont put words in my mouth my thread topic was clear , you brought on your own penny penching problems!! Find it very funny and not personal that guy or girl not sure on your sex status would be in some sort of performance racing and asking for ones hook up, then deciding to go cheaper, but in your own words if it does not work out go back and ask for the hook up!! Sounds like, nothing I want apart of!! Better yet sounds like the enemy getting dressed up in civilian attire and asking dont shoot I am unarmed, then you let them go! come to find out he is the same guy in the fire fight later that day!!! I need your help now, but if something better comes along screw you!!! Your not going to seperate mine and marios respect for one another also with the other leaders in the BOMB world! I guarentee you that! Good luck in your world, might want to research in the future before asking for help then think things are covered, then cry wolf if things go south!! Go ahead and post your side of the story! Just remember I asked for ones knowledege of SRS110 and expereince! Your comments and lol after your original posts to keep topic alive and make it sound like you stole something from me are way to late!!! Your true colors and seeking for "ONE" have been shown to the forum!!! Good luck in the KAWI world!!! These are my beleifs not endorsed or speaking on others behalfs!! Just the real deal!! Lets hear it?? SEMPER FI carlton

Old 09-21-2006, 06:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

MTX, Erik- I just re-read where I posted the pricing on fuel in the area. I can see where I came off like that was my purchasing price. I was just giving Carlton general fuel price comparison. Thats not what I pay for it. I can get it for less than what I posted. My bad...

Alky IS usually 2 bucks a gallon, I just dont think VP goes that low with alky. Other fuel companys back east are known for the 2 doallr a gallon stuff. I dont know where to get it that cheap out here.

The interesting thing (to me) is the talk about the cosistancy of the burn rate and haveing too low or too high of octane for optimum burn rate for a particular motor. I also wonder if timing affects the entire burn rate all around, Id say it must. Advanced timing from cdi or other ways might need a higher octane to actually make good power on a high comp motor in higher rpms. This could get interesting. I think c-14 has one of the most consistant burn rates probably due to being a fuel that is designed for a 4 stroke. Or just a good fuel all together. Maybe thats why it is so expensive.

Carlton, The fuel you have SRS110 is new and there is no specs on it that I can find YET... I found a race team in australia that had great things to say about it in a discussion I read. They may have been testing it before it came to the U.S.