CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

can-am wins

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 09:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default can-am wins

Originally posted by: v2rider
Originally posted by: maxxedouty
v2 repeat after me, what is the title of the article.
>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>

what is the title of the article

You have posted three times whith no response from me, its apparent your the one it bothers the most. Also, from what i hear, the outty will fall apart under any load. And if you look at the pics of the race, the outty is BEHIND the H1, a couple of places when he won. So yes, it did beat it. I only was pasting an article from another website to prove a point. No matter where you look, whatever is sponsered will be the winner. If bigwheel was it, it would have taken first over everyone.
This makes more sense. I thought for a second there that you really thought the A.C. was on par with the Outy. You were just being sarcastic! lol

I was begining to wonder about you there for a minute[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2006, 09:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default can-am wins

Also, from what i hear, the outty will fall apart under any load. >>>>>>>>

First, I think were talking about TWO different criteria here. First is the rider and second is the machine. V2, the article you pasted is very generic in terms of actually defining WHAT exactly AC has won? It appears their RIDER won either a race or a series of races? The Can Am article is PERFECTLY clear what it is presenting.

Secondly........your above statement is EXACTLY the kind of BS I was making reference to over on the AC board.

Thinking, hearing, or reading is not KNOWING. I'd strongly suggest to ANYONE who participates in these kinds of discussion to discuss what they KNOW not what they THINK. I'd also suggest IF you are going to make statements like the above statment you please provide some kind of point of reference.

"I heard AC engines are crap and blow up after about three years,maybe they should stick to Suzuki or Kawi engineis.........." FWIW.

Old 09-27-2006, 09:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default can-am wins

I dont for a second think AC is inferior to Outty, nor is any other quad, except in the hp. Otherwise, every quad has points that people like more than the others. I guess i dont know what you mean by "up to par". Im hp, its no match. But thats it. Every thing else is someones opinion

Old 09-27-2006, 09:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default can-am wins

Raidermike, it was the 2006 wpsa quad terrain challenges. No big deal, A Rath won on the 650H1. If it was a drag race, the outty would have won. But there was an Outty there, and it did not win. This can also prove that Can-AM doesnt always win

Old 09-27-2006, 09:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default can-am wins

Originally posted by: raidermike67
Also, from what i hear, the outty will fall apart under any load. >>>>>>>>

First, I think were talking about TWO different criteria here. First is the rider and second is the machine. V2, the article you pasted is very generic in terms of actually defining WHAT exactly AC has won? It appears their RIDER won either a race or a series of races? The Can Am article is PERFECTLY clear what it is presenting.

Secondly........your above statement is EXACTLY the kind of BS I was making reference to over on the AC board.

Thinking, hearing, or reading is not KNOWING. I'd strongly suggest to ANYONE who participates in these kinds of discussion to discuss what they KNOW not what they THINK. I'd also suggest IF you are going to make statements like the above statment you please provide some kind of point of reference.

"I heard AC engines are crap and blow up after about three years,maybe they should stick to Suzuki or Kawi engineis.........." FWIW.
LMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] This sounds like something I would think of[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Great post, if you don't mind me saying so[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2006, 09:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default can-am wins

I dont for a second think AC is inferior to Outty, nor is any other quad, except in the hp. Otherwise, every quad has points that people like more than the others. I guess i dont know what you mean by "up to par". Im hp, its no match. But thats it. Every thing else is someones opinion
>>>>>>>>>>>&gt ;

Lets try to recognize the sarcasm.....,

Also, this thread is spinning out of control because people aren't reading but reacting. I think it's clear here that AC won some kind of rider of the year recognition and can am got some kind of manufacturer of the year recognition in this ONE particular series of events. Whats this prove? IF I'm reading correctly AC has the better riders and Can Am has the better machines.......in this ONE series of events. Does this mean CA is better then AC? OF COURSE IT DOES! <J/K> lol. Seriously though, lets not make this into another 9 page thread about who's dad can beat who's dad up.

Old 09-27-2006, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default can-am wins

Raidermike, it was the 2006 wpsa quad terrain challenges. No big deal, A Rath won on the 650H1. If it was a drag race, the outty would have won. But there was an Outty there, and it did not win. This can also prove that Can-AM doesnt always win
>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;

Fair enough, but read what you just said. This was the result of ONE race....If I'm not mistaken the point of having a series of races IS to determine some kind of winner, whatever the criteria may be??

For arguments sake lets just SAY(based on the results of this SERIES) AC ran the best riders yet CA won the overall event(based on points or wins/finishes etc), what would happen if you switched riders? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2006, 09:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default can-am wins

Raidermike, it was the 2006 wpsa quad terrain challenges. No big deal, A Rath won on the 650H1. If it was a drag race, the outty would have won. But there was an Outty there, and it did not win. This can also prove that Can-AM doesnt always win >>>>>

BTW, we have to let someone else win ONCE in a while, how boring would it be if we won EVERY time?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2006, 09:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default can-am wins

POW....BAM.....CRASH........OOOF!........THUD!

The sound of an AC guy crashing to the mat with a CA guy standing over him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] lol

Old 09-27-2006, 10:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default can-am wins

And to be clear, it was a series of events, which resulted in a tally of points, and AC won the Championship. But there was spots that Can-Am shined. They passed the AC on the log jam course, as AC regained by getting through the rock challenge first. All in all, there were two brands that came out on top in all events, Can-Am, and Arctic Cat. Mabey im just trying to get it across that there is competition for Can-Am, and they arent the best at everything. But we can both be happy that the two top winners in the whole series were AC and Can-Am.

Quick Reply: can-am wins