CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

how does outty compare to grizzly in mud & snow?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how does outty compare to grizzly in mud & snow?

http://www.can-am.brp.com/en-US/Technology.htm

there is some tech and some vids of the outlanders and the mud shouldn't be a prob as long as you don't get hung up from the frame but even the sst frame is supposed to help you glide along stuff.

Old 10-02-2006, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bombrider04
http://www.can-am.brp.com/en-US/Technology.htm

there is some tech and some vids of the outlanders and the mud shouldn't be a prob as long as you don't get hung up from the frame but even the sst frame is supposed to help you glide along stuff.
I wonder why they didn't go up against any yamaha's in that video....except the kodiak 450 which beat the outty 400 in the pulls

Old 10-02-2006, 07:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

lol

Old 10-02-2006, 11:28 AM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

The extra ground clearance and weight of the grizz will make it better in the snow - for the most part.

Old 10-02-2006, 11:34 AM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

By the way, what cheeses my off is the way Can-am loads weights on the front of their ATV's to do the pull. I don't know about you guys, but when I need to pull something at around my yardI don't head down stairs and bring up my weights to put on the front of my ATV. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] If they are trying to make the weight equal they are missing the point of why some ATV's weight more then others - for a reason.

Old 10-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Pro Rider

prob because they are a better match compared to other competitors or if you even want to call them that I like the yamaha's also so either choice he makes on getting a quad is a good one the 4 utes I would get are an outty,kodiak,grizzly,and kq I like all 4 of them the best.

Old 10-02-2006, 05:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bombrider04
prob because they are a better match compared to other competitors or if you even want to call them that I like the yamaha's also so either choice he makes on getting a quad is a good one the 4 utes I would get are an outty,kodiak,grizzly,and kq I like all 4 of them the best.
>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >

Another "idiot" comment. So nothing can compete with Can-AM??? Better read the "Can-AM' wins post in your forum

Old 10-03-2006, 04:28 PM
Pro Rider

wow am I glad you can read v2rider but maybe you should try comprehending on what you are reading before you come on here and try and knock me for what I was saying so I will edit my stuff and put what I mean next to it so you can understand as you aren't on the same thinking level...prob because they (yamaha's) are a better match compared to other competitors or if you even want to call them that(like the other quads that that can am competed against in the competition so that it makes their product look better even though it is a good product) I like the yamaha's also so either choice he makes on getting a quad is a good one the 4 utes I would get are an outty,kodiak,grizzly,and kq I like all 4 of them the best. I was respoinding to what squeege had to say and no it wasn't an idiotic remark as I was stating my opinion so go stay in your ac forum if you want to try and corrupt the bomb one otherwise lets try and get along and keep it to yourself.

Old 10-03-2006, 05:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Im crushed

Old 10-03-2006, 09:59 PM
Trailblazer

hey guys i am getting the 07 800 can-am red xt sometime this week and i was wondering what your dealers were telling you on how easy to go on the machine for a while until it breaks in or do they even have a timeline at all on a new machine

Quick Reply: how does outty compare to grizzly in mud & snow?