CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

anyone see this?

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 08:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone see this?

copy and paste into your browser https://atvconnection.com/Features/F...-Days-2006.cfm

Old 09-30-2006, 09:44 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Default anyone see this?

Good article Gregg. Nice feature bike too![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Who did that article up? I knew the guy from Sand Sports was there, and he by far had the most stock bike, but I didn't know anyone from the Connection tagged along... Good reading, maybe next year we can up the numbers when Mike host this deal at Dumont.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] UhOh, I hear rumblings.

Old 09-30-2006, 10:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default anyone see this?

That is pretty cool. But who is it that was there? I think there were a few more people that were close to stock than one. Seth is pretty close. Who is it that had the DG pipe? Just curious. I am also pretty sure Ace was pretty much stock. I guess they only talked to the ones that were souped up. It is still nice to be recognized. It is pretty cool.

Old 09-30-2006, 10:55 PM
Trailblazer
Default anyone see this?

Isn't this the feature bike?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DS-65...31331941QQrdZ1

Old 09-30-2006, 11:08 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default anyone see this?

Yeah. That should bring up sales. I would think.

Old 10-01-2006, 12:53 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Default anyone see this?

Originally posted by: cynick
I am also pretty sure Ace was pretty much stock.
I wish my Visa statement thought that the Mikuni TM45, RWR cable and springs, Big Gun complete exhaust, IMS desert tank, IMS Roll Design footpegs, Verde Powersports seat, 04 headlight conversion, Odyssey PC545, Tachometer, Sand Stars on ITP T9 and AMS Whipsnakes on ITP T9, and all of my go fast stickers were stock![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Thanks Tracey, it's nice to know that you can invest tons of cash and have nobody notice.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2006, 01:12 AM
Pro Rider
Default anyone see this?

Crash's ride was very stock also....Only a RWR CDI and HMF pipe. Although he did spend most of his time on the RWR stage one of our dad's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2006, 01:53 AM
Pro Rider
Default anyone see this?

ace, please contact me, learnem via pm, or call me @ 661-496-1334

again , thanks for the throttle cable, it worked out great

jason

Old 10-01-2006, 10:59 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default anyone see this?

Originally posted by: aceisback
Originally posted by: cynick
I am also pretty sure Ace was pretty much stock.
I wish my Visa statement thought that the Mikuni TM45, RWR cable and springs, Big Gun complete exhaust, IMS desert tank, IMS Roll Design footpegs, Verde Powersports seat, 04 headlight conversion, Odyssey PC545, Tachometer, Sand Stars on ITP T9 and AMS Whipsnakes on ITP T9, and all of my go fast stickers were stock![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Thanks Tracey, it's nice to know that you can invest tons of cash and have nobody notice.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I was just trying to remember what it was that everyone had. I swear I wasn't putting your bike down at all. I definately noticed they were both very nice bikes. I never really did look at them close enough to see everything you had put into them. So I am sorry Vic. You put me in my place. So Seth and Rod are both pretty close to stock then.

Old 10-01-2006, 11:52 AM
Military Rider
Default anyone see this?

WHOA! Hang on Tracey, I'm just poking fun. I never took it as a put down and I surely wasn't trying to put anyone in thier place. I was just making fun myself because of all of the internal builds that were there with engine hop ups and all. I was just saying that all of my bolt on stuff helps me sleep better at night. The internals are coming, I've got to beat Casey up some hill some day![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Are we cool? No offense was taken and none was definitely intended.
Peace.